Ogunquit is a small seacoast town located in York County, Maine.
The name is the Algonquin Indian word for "beautiful place by the sea". It features over three miles of beautiful sandy beach.
As a city with a high traveller rate, Ogunquit offers a variety of activities throughout the seasons. From hiking during the spring to Christmas by the Sea in the winter, Ogunquit's travellers constantly find themselves with an abundance of opportunities to enjoy the city.
There are a large array of travellers that visit Ogunquit. It possesses a decent sized gay and lesbian population and has become a vacation spot for many LGBT visitors.
There is a concentrated area of restaurants and shops near the intersection of Main Street and Shore Road, and access to the beach is nearby. The town's sidewalks (where they exist) are packed with visitors on weekends during the summer.
Ogunquit has much to offer in terms of fresh seafood, family-oriented and romantic restaurants, ice cream joints, beaches and an array of boutiques and shops. You can find the standard traveller souvenirs as well as high quality art work, jewellery clothes and some shops that offer unique local shells and products.
Summer nights bring a bustling excitement to downtown Ogunquit and the trolleys are an enjoyable and convenient form of transportation throughout the day.
- Logan International Airport, 1 Harborside Dr., Boston, MA,  Phone: 1-(800) 235-6426.
- Manchester Airport, 1 Airport Rd., Manchester, NH, ,Phone: 1-(603) 624-6539.
- Pease International Tradeport, 36 Airline Ave., Portsmouth, NH, . Served only by two airlines: Allegiant Air, Phone: 1-(800)-432-3810, ; or Pan Am Clipper Connection, Phone: 1-(800)-359-7262, .
- Portland International Jetport, 1001 Westbrook St., Portland, ME,  1-(207) 774-7301.
From Boston's North Station  and Portland, Amtrak provides service on the "Downeaster" to the town of Wells, just north of Ogunquit.
Getting from Wells to Ogunquit is a ten minute drive south on U.S. Highway 1.
You can take a taxi or the trolley to Ogunquit from the train station. There is a fairly decent trolley system set up that can get you to Ogunquit from Wells with only one transfer. Refer to http://www.shorelineexplorer.com/index.html for route maps.
There is no intercity bus service direct within or to Ogunquit. However, a train ride to Wells allows you to take the nearby trolley to Ogunquit.
Interstate 95 is the direct route from Boston (1.25 hours) and other east coast cities. When coming from the south, take Maine Exit 7 to Route 1 North for access to Ogunquit and The Yorks.
Interstate 95 throughout Maine and New Hampshire can experience major traffic jams from tourists traveling between the Boston metro area and vacation areas in the north. Using a EZ Pass or compatible transponder will avoid waiting in line at toll booths on 95. Using a GPS navigation system that can route you around traffic jams could also save a considerable amount of time, if you are not familiar with the area.
Route 1 is a viable coastal alternative to 95, and is also more scenic. Shore Road is even more coastal, connecting with Route 1 further south.
During heavy traveller season, Ogunquit experiences major traffic jams on Route 1 (Main Street) and Shore Road, centered around the intersection of the two roads. Public parking is in high demand and can be quite expensive ($25/day). See the Town of Ogunquit website for a map of available parking lots and rates. If driving, it is advisable to carpool if applicable, and determine where you would like to park in advance. Most overnight accommodations, like inns and resorts, provide their own free lots. Obed's Lot on Cottage Street requires advanced payment, which can be inconvenient if you do not know how long you wish to park, but which does allow you to leave without waiting in an exit line (unlike the main Beach Lot).
Taking the Ogunquit Trolley between your parking lot and destinations of interest can be cost effective. Paid dedicated motorcycle parking is available in the main Beach Lot, and is underused compared to automobile parking. Taking public transit or parking outside of town and bicycling in would also avoid traffic hassles.
Ogunquit is said to be the most walkable community in Maine. Walkers, runners and bikers are always on the sidewalks and roads and downtown Ogunquit, Perkins Cove and the beach are always filled with pedestrians. If you are staying locally, there is no great need to travel within Ogunquit with a car.
- Brewster's Taxi, Phone: "+1 207" 646-2141. Offers taxi and airport shuttle services in local area. Headquarters located at 509 Main Street.
- The Ogunquit Trolley, Phone: +1 207 646-1411, . Operates all along Route 1, Shore Road and to the beach. Very useful. Listen for the approaching bell. Trolley stops are marked by signs with the picture of a trolley and a bench on the sidewalk.
- Wheels N Waves Bike Rentals, Phone: +1 207 646-5774,. Provides bike and bike equipment rentals. With so many outdoor locations to visit, bikes are useful for enjoying outdoors while conveniently traveling.
- Mount Agamenticus,  Great place for hiking and biking. Park trails are open year round form dawn until dusk. Has a Learning Lodge that is open on the weekends 11am - 3 pm, Memorial Day through Columbus Day. Has an abundance of different trails which provides a non-crowded and peaceful environment. Views of Mt Washington, Portsmouth, NH, Ogunquit, Cape Neddick. Picnic areas and public restrooms are available. Pets are only allowed on the trails if on leashes.
- Ogunquit Museum of American Art, 543 Shore Rd., Phone: +1 207 646-4909, . This museum is right on the water and offers a variety of American artwork. The outside grounds are a mix of unique sculptures, beautiful gardens, and views of seaside cliffs. It’s never too crowded and has a very informative and friendly staff. Great place to go on a rainy day or for a quick peak at the artwork.
- Ogunquit Playhouse, 10 Main St, Route 1, Phone: +1 207 646-5511, . America's Foremost Summer Theatre since 1933. This not-for-profit summer stock theatre produces professional, high-quality musical theatre. The theatre runs May - October. Stars that have appeared on stage include Jean Stapleton, Gene Wilder, Bette Davis, and Van Johnson. More recently Sally Struthers, Carson Kressley, Lorenzo Lamas, Charles Shaughnessy, Rachel York, Stefanie Powers have been seen on the theatre stage.
- Perkins Cove, Small, quaint, old-fashioned fishing town. Plenty of great restaurants that offer an ocean view while you eat. Variety of gift shops, restaurants, and galleries. Boats settled in the local harbor give a great view when shopping, dining, or strolling. Tends to get a little crowded in the summer time during peak tourist season, so parking may be limited.
- Ogunquit Memorial Library, 166 Shore Rd., Phone +1 207 646- 9024, Charming and old-fashioned building with no computers. Tons of historic photos cover the library's walls. Large amount of books related to the history of New England and is known for its great book sales.
- Scenic Walk at Marginal Way, 23 School St., +1 207 641-2200, . A beautiful, slightly larger than one mile, paved path along the seashore that connects both Perkins Cove and Ogunquit Beach. This popular walkway has plenty of opportunities to rest and take in the scenery with an array of seating. It’s a great trail for couples and families alike. There are many stairways that can lead you closer to the beach, but one must be careful when venturing down. Many tidal pools have formed and give you a chance to go down and explore some small sea life. More than 100,000 people walk the Marginal Way every year. Dogs are not allowed April through September.
- Bunny Clark Deep Sea Fishing, Perkins Cove. Phone: +1 207 646-2214, . Half and Full Day Trips.
- Finestkind Scenic Cruises, Barnacle Billy's at Perkin's Cove. Phone: +1 207 207-646-5227, Fax: +1 207 363-3320, . May-October. Scenic cruise along Ogunquit shore, history of lobstering, cruise to Nubble Lighthouse, and cocktail cruises.
- Leavitt Fine Arts Theatre, 259 Main Street . Phone: +1 207 646-3123.  Local theatre that runs films in summer theater atmosphere.
- Ogunquit Beach Beautiful and clean beach. Gay section. Hourly parking. Surfboard and boogie board rentals. Can be crowded during the summer, peaceful in the off-season. Cold water. Public restrooms available. Large beach doesn't feel overcrowded.
- Ugly Anne - Deep Sea Fishing, Perkins Cove. Phone: +1 207 646-7202, . Half and full day trips,
- World Within Sea Kayaking, 746 Ocean Avenue. Phone: +1 207 646-0455 . Kayak rentals and paddling routes.
There are plenty of places to stop in as you are venturing through Ogunquit. Many of the stores are small and offer a unique selection of gifts and goods.
- Abacus, 213 Main St, +1 207-646-0399, . Offers a selection of art, books, candles, stationary, decor, jewelry, and pottery. Great for unique treasures and personal gifts. Open Sunday-Thursday 10 am - 6 pm and Friday-Saturday 10 am - 9 pm.
- Animal Instinct, 232 Main St, Phone: +1 207 646-7728. . Animal Instinct is a small but packed store full of games, toys and stuffed animals for children of all ages. Open everyday 9 am - 5:30 pm.
- Books Ink, 15 Shore Road, downtown Ogunquit, ☎ +1 207 641-8580, . hours are seasonal. Has an amazing collection of recreational math books and wonderful K-12 kids educational math and science books. There are gems in every section (i.e. Winnie the Pooh in Latin in the language section, etc) edit
- Herringbones, 309 Shore Rd, +1 207-604-4460, . Near the entrance to Perkins Cove. Features work from local New England artists. Offers a selection of antiques. Open everyday 9 am to 3 pm.
- The Lazy Daisy, 45 Shore Rd, +1 207-641-2820, . Boutique that has clothing and accessories for women of all ages. Features some hand painted clothing.
- On The Main, 234 Main St, +1 207-646-9280, . Offers handcrafted art from local artists in New England. Pandora and Alex and Ani energy bracelets are available.
- Revelations, 59 Shore Rd, +1 207-646-4141, . Located in the old Methodist Church. Offers unique variety of gift and home items. Open Friday- Sunday 9:30 am - 6 pm.
- Spoiled Rotten, 27 Beach Street, +1 207-641-8477, . Offers selection of art, apparel, decor, gourmet foods, and jewelry. Small Open Sunday-Thursday 10 am - 9 pm and Friday-Saturday 10 am - 10 pm.
- Wheels N Waves, 161 Main St , +1 207-641-2501, . Maine's oldest surf shop. Within walking distance from Ogunquit beach. Bikes, paddle boards, surfbaords, and skateboard rentals. Top brands are carried. Camps, rentals, lessons, and repairs are all offered. Very helpful and accommodating employees.
- Whit's End Life Is Good, 33 Shore Rd. , +1 207-646-1454, . Carries a wide selection of Life Is Good apparel, including shirts, stickers, towels, and more. Open Monday-Sunday 10am-5pm. Friendly and upbeat staff.
- Z Name Shop, 1 Beach Street, +1 207-646-4990, . Located directly in downtown, this shop is a great place for tourists to find souvenirs.
- Amore Breakfast, 178 Shore Rd, ☎ +1 207 646-6661, . The setting for the mystery novel "Morning Glory" written by Bernadette Carson. edit
- Anchorage by the Sea & Surf Point Grill, 125 Shore Road, Ogunquit, ME 03907, Phone: +1 207 646-9384 Located right in the heart of Ogunquit on the Marginal Way, the Anchorage over looks a beautiful version of the Atlantic Ocean.
- Angelina's Ristorante, 655 Main Street, Phone: +1 207 646-0545. Angelina's is the only authentic Italian chef owned restaurant in Ogunquit.
- Annie's Irish Pub, 369 Main Street, Ogunquit, ME 03907, Phone: +1 207 251-4335 Annie's Irish Pub is the perfect environment for the family. The menu consists of a variety of options to choose from, including a children's menu.
- Arrows, Berwick Road, Phone: +1 207 361-1100, . Voted one of America's top 50 restaurants by Gourmet Magazine. Set in an 18th century farmhourse, overlooking flower, herb and vegetable gardens.
- Backyard, 178 Main Street, Ogunquit, ME 03907, Phone: +1 207 251-4554 Outdoor seating, children's menu, parking, take out, and air conditioning.
- Barnacle Billy's, Perkins Cove, Phone: +1 207 646-5575, . A chance to dine on local seafood and enjoy views by the water.
- BeachFire Bar & Grille, 658 Main Street, Rte 1, Phone: 207-646-8998, . Footbridge Village, live music, great food, two bars and outdoor firepit.
- Bessie's, 8 Shore Road., Phone: +1 207 646-0888,  Family friendly old fashioned home cooking right in the center of town. Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner & Bar daily year round.
- Bintliffs, 335 Main St., Phone: +1 207 646-3111, . Chef owned and operated. Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily.
- Blue Water Inn & Restaurant, 111 Beach St, Phone: +1 207 646-5559. Blue Water Inn & Restaurant is located right on the water, close to town, and near the Marginal Way.
- Blue Willow Restaurant, Perkins Cove, Phone: +1 207 646-3331. A local restaurant specializing in family style meals.
- Bread & Roses Bakery, 246 Main Street, Phone: +1 207 646-4227. A bakery with a variety of sweet and savory treats.
- Breaking New Grounds, A cafe at the end of Perkins Cove. Sit and drink your coffee whle enjoying a spectacular view.
- Caffe Prego, 44 Shore Road, Ogunquit, ME 03907 Phone: +1 207-646-7734 Located right in the town of Ogunquit, Caffe Prego offers a truly enjoyable Italian Caffe experience. The menu offers everything from paninis, brick oven pizza, homemade lasagna, chicken parmesan, multiple salads, and much more. Caffe Prego also offers many different Italian pastries and a large selection of Gelato (Italian ice cream) or Sorbetto. The wait staff at Caffe Prego is unbelievable. This is one of the more popular restaurants in town so the wait for a table can be long, but it is definitely worth it.
- Charlie's Restaurant, Beach St, Phone: +1 207 646-8280. A take out stand conveniently located across from the beach for a quick meal.
- Chowder’s Café & Deli, 117 Perkins Cove Road, Ogunquit, ME 03907, Phone: +1 207 646-2535 Chowder's is the perfect place to take the family to lunch, located right in Perkin's Cove with outdoor dining and take out.
- Cove Café Perkins Cove, Phone: +1 207 646-2422. A local hotspot for a variety of breakfast foods.
- Cornerstore 228 Main Street, Phone: +1 207 646-4118 Located right in the heart of Ogunquit, Cornerstone has outdoor seating, live entertainment, open year round, and does have a children's menu.
- East Restaurant, 636 Post Road, Wells, ME 04090, Phone: +1 207 641-8788 Air conditioning, Banquet/Meeting facilities, Delivery, Liquor served, Open Year 'round, Parking, Reservations, and Take Out 
- Five-O Shore Road, 50 Shore Rd, Phone: +1 207 646-5001, . Fine dining. $25-$35.
- Footbridge Lobster, 108 Perkins Cove Road, Phone: +1 207 251-4217 Located in Perkin's Cove, the restaurant welcomes Bus Tours, accepts credit cards, outdoor dining, take out, and a wonderful seafood cuisine.
- Front Porch, 9 Shore Road, Ogunquit, ME 03907, Phone: +1 207-646-4005 Located right in the heart of Ogunquit, the Front Porch offers a menu of American and Seafood for dinner, upstairs piano bar open on Friday and Saturdays.
- Gypsy Sweethearts, 30 Shore Rd, Phone: +1 207 646-7021, . Imaginative offerings and great desserts. $17-$30.
- Harbor Candy Shop, 248 Main St, Phone: +1 207 646-8078, . Exquisite selections of a large variety of candy and chocolates, Harbor Candy Shop is a must for all with a sweet tooth. Some homemade treats you can expect to find are fudge, cordials, taffy and chocolate covered marshmallows.
- Jackie's Too, Perkins Cove, Phone: +1 207 646-4444, . Right at the shore.
- Jonathan's, 92 Bournes Lane, Phone: +1 207 646-4777, . Fine dining. $18-$26.
- Julie's Ristorante, 369 Main St, Phone: +1 207 641-2522, . Offers delivery service.
- Katie’s on Shore Road, 261 Shore Road, Ogunquit, ME 03907, Phone: +1 207 641-2780. Located between bustling Perkin's Cove and nearby shopping.
- La Pizzeria, 239 Main Street, Ogunquit, ME 03907, Phone: +1 207 646-1143 Serves both lunch and dinner, located right in the town of Ogunquit. [www.lapizzeriaogt.com]
- Lobster Shack, 110 Perkins Cove Road, Ogunquit, ME 03907, Phone: +1 207 646-2941
- Miranda’s, 53 Shore Road, Ogunquit, ME 03907, Phone: +1 207 251-4774 Enjoy some yummy food, an ice cold beer, and enjoy the day on our beautiful garden patio on Shore Road.
- MC Perkins Cove, Perkins Cove, Phone: +1 207 646-6263, . Daily lunch, dinner in an upscale casual setting with great views. Offers a raw bar, lounge, two bars, two beautiful dining rooms, and a private dining room. $24-$34.
- Meadowmere Resort, 74 Main Street, Ogunquit, ME 03907, Phone: +1 207 646-9661, . Banquet style dining with separate pub and resort amenities.
- Oarweed Restaurant and Lobster Pound, Perkins Cove, Phone: +1 207 646-4022, . Ocean views from every table.
- Old Village Inn, 250 Main St, Phone: +1 207 646-7088, . Inn has its own chef to prepare meals for its guests.
- Ogunquit Lobster Pound, 504 Main St, Phone: +1 207 646-2516. This Ogunquit institution serves more lobsters in a week than many restaurants do in a lifetime. You can choose to personally select your own live lobster for your dinner. You can either eat inside the restaurant or outside on picnic tables. For desserts, they feature a delicious chocolate lava cake a la mode. The parking lot is shared with The Egg & I, which is across the street.
- Post Road Tavern and Rocky Coast Brewing, 705 Main Street, Phone: +1 207 641-0640
- Roberto's Italian Cuisine, 82-84 Shore Rd, Phone: +1 207 646-8130. Italian cuisine.
- Roost Cafe & Bistro, 262 Shore Road, Phone: +1 207 646-9898, . Provides a French-style ambiance with a variety of dining options.
- The Velveteen Habit (Farmhouse Resatraunt in Ogunquit), 37 Ogunquit Road, ☎ 207-216-9884, . Farmhouse restaurant offering a dinner menu focused around local sourced food and fresh harvested produce from their backyard garden. edit
- Vinny's East Coast Grille, 696 Main St, Phone: +1 207 646-5115, . Italian. $12-$22.
- West Meadow Pub at the Meadowmere Resort, 74 Main Street, Toll free: +1 800-633-8718, . Pub fare in season, live entertainment every Saturday
- Yum Mee Restaurant, 705 Main St, Phone: +1 207 641-8788, . Chinese.
- The Egg & I, Route 1, Phone: +1 207 646-8777, . Breakfast. Located on one of Ogunquit's main roads, this moderate-sized, family oriented pancake and waffle house is easily accessible. They offer breakfast, lunch and a kids' menu. $7-$12 per person. Accept only cash and traveler's checks. Parking is shared with Ogunquit Lobster Pound across the street. Lines form quickly so go early.
- Bread and Roses (Bakery in Ogunquit), 246 Main Street, ☎ 207-646-4227, . Excellent selection of dessert-type baked goods, and gourmet and regular coffee. edit
- Clay Hill Farm Restaurant, 220 Clay Hill Road, ☎ 207-361-2272, . Modern cuisine and special event venue with emphasis on local Maine style. Includes eleven acres of wildlife sanctuary. edit
- BeachFire Bar & Grille, 658 Main Street, Rte 1, Phone: 207-646-8998, . Footbridge Village, live music, great food, two bars and outdoor firepit. Live Music on weekends and huge firepit.
- Maine Street, 195 Main Street, ☎ 207-646-5101, . Full bar with bar food menu and dancing. LGBT crowd. Very small amount of parking in front. edit
- The Front Porch, 9 Shore Rd, ☎ 207-646-4005, . Piano bar upstairs attracts a large LGBT crowd. edit
- Katie's on Shore Road, 261 Shore Road, ☎ +1 207-641-2780. Very close to the Ogunquit Playhouse. edit
Ogunquit has a very large number of places to stay within various price ranges.
- Blue Shutters Guest House and Efficiencies, 36 Beachmere Place, ☎ 1-207-646-2163 or 800-633-9550, . checkin: 3:00pm; checkout: 11:00am. A quiet location central to Perkin's Cove and the Village. 12 rooms double occupancy , some beach or water views, gas fireplaces, some with kitchenettes. Entrance to Marginal Way through back yard. 99-209. edit
- Beaches Motel & Cottages, 773 Post Road, Phone: +1 207 216-4065, Offers a variety of accommodations, including Motel Rooms, Suites, and Cottages. All rooms situated on the property are overlooking the outdoor swimming pool and picnic area. 
- Hoyt's Cottages 2, 2 River Road, Cape Neddick, ME, 03907, Phone: +207 363-3400,
- King's Court Motel, Beach Street, Phone: +1 207 646-9338, . All of the fourteen cozy one and two-bedroom cabins have individual bathrooms with hot showers, thermostatically controlled gas heat, as well as color cable televisions. Located at the corner of U.S. Route One and River Road, three miles north of the York Exit off I-95 and only one mile inland from the Atlantic Ocean.
- The Admiral's Inn, 87 Main Street, Phone: +1 207 646-7093, . Just one block to the entrance of the Marginal Way and two blocks to the village centre. Two pools, two hot tubs, fire pit, gym, spa, lounge and pub. Newly renovated rooms with either king or queen sized beds. Offers great on and off season rates.
- The Anchorage By the Sea, 125 Shore Road, Phone: +1 207 646-9384, .
- 16 Beach Street Bed & Breakfast', 16 Beach Street, Ogunquit, ME 03907 Phone: +1 207 221-5329
- Beachmere Inn, 62 Beachmere Place, Ogunquit, ME 03907 Phone: +1 207 646-2021 Offers a beautiful coastal view from your private rooms. Each room has its own balcony or terrace, kitchenette, and some of the rooms even have fireplaces. Family friendly and a perfect location on the Marginal Way right in between Perkin's Cove and the town of Ogunquit. Banquet/Meeting Facilities and Weddings on site.
- Colonial Village Resort, 548 Main St, Phone 207-646-2794 or 800-422-3341, . One mile away from downtown. The resort offers one large outdoor pool, a small indoor pool and hot tub, tennis court and small arcade. Tide-permitting, guests can walk or use the resort's rowboats to cross the tidal river to get to Ogunquit Beach.
- Cottages at Summer Village, 454 Post Road, Wells ME, Phone: "+1 207 641-0991, 
- The Dolphin Den 69 Cottage Street, Ogunquit Center, Phone 207-646-5639  welcomes DOGS (call first!) and is located next to a public park in the town's center. Private entrances to all suites. Short walk to the Marginal Way and Ogunquit Beach.
- The Dunes on the Waterfront, 518 Main Street, Phone: 207-646-2612, toll free: 1-888-243-8637, . Situated on 12 secluded and beautifully landscaped acres, this is only 300 Yards from Ogunquit Beach. Apr - Oct. Located right on the Ogunquit Tidal River with a great view of the Atlantic Ocean, guests enjoy easy access to the beach.
- Footbridge Beach Motel, 668 Main St. at Ocean St., Phone: +1 207 646-2796, . On trolley route, 3 minute walk to beach. Located right in the town of Ogunquit, the motel offers an outdoor pool and sun deck as well as a outdoor picnic and grilling area.
- Hillcrest Resort, 512 Shore Road, Ogunquit, ME 03907, Phone: +1 207" 646-7776 Located near the quiet neighborhood of Perkin's Cove, the resort offers 11 one and two bedroom apartments accommodating four to six guests at a time with a full kitchen and bathroom. Each unit comes with its own private deck and ocean view.
- The Lookout, 55 Israel Head Road, Ogunquit, ME 03907, Phone: +1 207" 646-8373. Located at the top of Israel Head Rd., with views of the Atlantic Ocean and Ogunquit Beach. Offers weekly rentals of studio 1 & 2 bedroom apartments. 
- The Mariner Resort, 734 Main Street, Phone: +1 207 646-5931, .
- The Meadowmere Ogunquit Resort & Hotel, 74 Main Street, Toll free: +1 800-633-8718, . Resort rooms and suites near Ogunquit center, tons of amenities. Walking distance from the Ogunquit Beach, Marginal Way, and much more. Join the Meadowmere Resort for year round lobsters, lighthouses, family escapes, quick trips and special occasions at the sea.
- Misty Harbor Resort, 60 Mile Road, Wells, ME 04090, Phone: +1 207 646-8373 Open Year-Round, 24/7 seven days a week. 
- The Morning Dove, 13 Bourne Lane, ☎ 207-646-3891, . edit
- Ocean Dunes Condominiums, 79 Ocean Ave, Moody, ME 04054, Phone: +1 207 646-2946
- Ogunquit Beach Inn, 67 School Street, Phone: +1 207 646-1112, . Gay owned B&B. All private baths. Village Centre, walk to beach, Marginal Way and nightlife firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ogunquit Suites, 731 Main Street, Phone: +1 207 646-8336, .
- Ogunquit Resort Motel, 719 Main Street, Phone: +1 207 646-8336, . Ogunquit’s largest pool, giant outdoor hot tub and exercise room. Rooms with CCTV, AC, Mini Fridges. Kids stay free, free local calls, free continental breakfast, free HBO.
- Seacastles Resort Inn & Suites, 104 Shore Rd, Ogunquit, ME 03907 Phone: +1 207 646-6055 Open Year-round with Studio, Suite, and Penthouse lodging accommodations in the Village, located on Shore Road at the entrance to Marginal Way, just a short distance from Perkins Cove. All units come with full or partial kitchen facilities.
- Village by the Sea, 1373 Post Road, Wells, ME 04090 Phone +1 207 646-1100 All suite resort hotel that features one and two bedroom spacious condominium suites. 
- Village House Apartments, 20 Shore Road, Ogunquit, ME 03907 Phone: +1 207 646-1470 Located in town, near the beach, and marginal way. Pets are welcome.
- 2 Village Square Inn Ogunquit, ME 14 Village Lane Ogunquit, ME 03907 Phone: +1 207646-5779 In town location, with ocean views, walking distance to the beach, shops, restaurants, and the Marginal Way.
- Yardarm Village Inn, 406 Shore Road, Phone: +1 207 646-7006, . Quiet & Cozy B&B near Perkins Cove.
- Beauport Inn, 339 Clay Hill Road, Cape Neddick, ME 030902 Phone: +1 207 361-2400 This spectacular stone English manor and one of Southern Maine’s finest Bed & Breakfasts borders the Josias River where you’ll find comfort, warmth, and hospitality. The Inn is a drive from the town of Ogunquit, but is well worth it.
- The Cliff House Resort & Spa, Shore Road, Phone: +1 207 361-1000, . Please be advised the Cliff House is about three miles from the village center, and not located in the town of Ogunquit. The Cliff House Resort & Spa is located on seventy oceanfront acres on Maine's south coast, features ocean view accommodations, a full-service Spa and fine dining.
- Inn Seasons Resorts - The Falls at Ogunquit, 630 Main St., Phone: +1 207 417-7220, .
- The Grand Hotel, 276 Shore Road, Toll free: +1 800-806-1231, . Two room suites near Perkins Cove, Microwave, refrigerator.
- Marginal Way House, 22 Wharf Lane Ogunquit, ME 03907 Phone: +1 207 646-8801 Has been welcoming visitors since at least 1911. Located on Wharf Lane, two blocks from the center of town, directly across from the Ogunquit Beach. Offers incomparable views of the beach and coastline. Guests are just a short walk away from shops, restaurants, theaters, art galleries.
- Neptune Inn, 127 Beach Street, Ogunquit, ME 03907 Phone: +1 207 646-2632 Located at Ogunquit Beach, where the dunes and the river meet the sea. Just a walk away from the Ogunquit Beach, shops, restaurants, Perkin's Cove, and the Marginal Way.
- The Treehouse, 132 Highland Avenue, Ogunquit, ME 03907 Phone: +1 617 271-5575 THis private house offers three large bedrooms with three luxurious bathrooms, that it is fully air-conditioned and is a 5-minute stroll to where everything is located.
The nearby villages of Wells, Saco, Kennebunkport and Kittery hold some attractions.
- Wells is about ten minutes north on U.S. Highway 1. The town of Wells has shorefront attractions and the Rachel Carson Wildlife Refuge, .
- Saco is about thirty minutes north. Saco is known for its museum,  and the Funtown Splashtown USA theme park, 
- Kennebunkport is a seaside town whose Dock Square area has many art galleries and souvenir shops.
- Kittery is about twenty minutes south and has over 120 outlet stores.