Ocoee is in the United States in the state of Tennessee. Ocoee's claim to fame is the fact that they were a venue for the 1996 Olympics hosted by Atlanta, GA.
 Get in
- Go white water rafting! This is the biggest activity in town. Outfitting companies, in alphabetical order:
- Nantahala Outdoor Center, 888-905-7238, .
- Ocoee Adventure Center, 4651 Highway 64, Copperhill, TN, 888-723-8622, .
- Ocoee Outdoors, 800-533-PROS(7767), .
- Ocoee Rafting, 800-251-4800, .
- Quest Expeditions, 633 Highway 64, 800-277-4537, .
- Webb Brothers Float Service, Reliance, TN, 1-877-WEB-RAFT 
- Wildwater Rafting, 800-451-9972, .
- Cherokee Inn, Reliance, TN, 800-301-2732.
- Chestnut Inn Bed and Breakfast, 866-424-1077.
- Lost Creek Cabins, Reliance, TN, 888-495-7530.
- Ocoee Mist - Farm Bed and Breakfast, 338-6818, 888-541-9583.
- Rose Hill Bed and Breakfast, 367 Horton Road SE, 888-813-7673.
- Whitewater Inn, 888-716-2633
 Get out
Visit nearby Chattanooga, TN or sleep closer to the interstate in Cleveland, TN.