Norwich is a city in eastern Vermont along the Connecticut River.
- Montshire Museum of Science, One Montshire Road, +1 802 649-2200 (fax +1 802 649-3637, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org), .
- Dan & Whit's General Store, Main Street. Open every day. Nexus from which all distances are measured. A true general store with a treasure trove of gadgets and tools spanning the early farming days of the area to the present. If you need something that is rare or out of season, they will have it in the back. Slip behind the deli counter to find gardening and sugaring supplies, sleds, hardware and paint. "If we don't have it, you don't need it."
- Norwich Inn Restaurant, 325 Main Street, . The Norwich Inn Dining Room, a gourmet New England restaurant, features the creations of Chef Susan James, an extensive wine list, and is open for breakfast, lunch, Sunday brunch, and dinner.
- Jasper Murdock Alehouse, 325 Main Street, . Jasper Murdock’s Alehouse is a Vermont microbrewery at the Norwich Inn, named after the inn’s 1797 founder. Open for lunch and dinner, the alehouse features hand-crafted English Ales.
- Carpenter & Main, 326 Main Street (across from Dan & Whit's), +1 802 649-2922, .
- Norwich Inn, 325 Main Street, +1 802 649-1143, . A luxury country inn featuring a gourmet restaurant, wine cellar, meeting facilities, and brewery/alehouse.