Northern Hungary is a region of Hungary.
- Aggtelek — beautiful caves with dripstones and stalagmites
- Eger — famous for its baroque buildings, castle and wines, especially Bull's Blood (Bikavér)
- Hollókő — a beautiful old preserved village
- Miskolc — with the unique cave bath in Miskolc-Tapolca, the third largest city in the country, located near the Bükk hills
- Miskolc-Tapolca — unique cave bath
- Salgótarján — a modern mining town situated in the hills with two castle ruins
- Tokaj — a famous wine town producing high quality white wines