Dak-mot is close to Ngoc Hoi.in Ngoc Hoi are all Montagnard live there is a city in the Kontum district of the Central Highlands of Vietnam.
Ngoc Hoi is a small town located near border of Laos on Ho Chi Minh Trail. It might be called Plei Kan on some maps or road signs.
From Ngoc Hoi it's about 20 kilometers to Bo Y border crossing which might be the reason you are here - unless you just happen to be wandering off the beaten track for some other reason.
- from Kontum. Several busses leave daily from a dozen bus stops scattered around Kontum.
- bargain a moto ride from a local
- Hoa Binh Hotel rooms for about US$7
- Dong Duong as above
- Viet Lao a dollar or two more expensive
- Kontum several buses daily
- Hanoi at least one daily bus leaves on morning
- Ho Chi Minh City at least one daily bus leaves on afternoon
- Attapeu or Pakse in Laos. A bus or two a day might be going via Ngoc Hoi to Laos. You can also get a moto ride to Bo Y border (about 20 km) and hope there's some traffic going to Attapeu. Note that you might end up waiting for hours.