Needham is a town in Massachusetts, near Boston. It is primarily a residential suburb with little historical or cultural interest, although a number of upscale and ethnic restaurants have recently turned it into a rather unlikely culinary destination.
- Logan International Airport (BOS), , in Boston.
- Mass Bay Transportation Authority (MBTA OR "T"), . Commuter rail Needham Line  service linking to Boston. This service runs Monday through Saturday, no Sunday service. Four station stops in Needham are (in order of increasing distance from the terminal of South Station in Boston) Hersey, Needham Junction, Needham Center, and Needham Heights.
- Needham is located right on Interstate 95 (also known as Route 128). Exit 19B - Highland Ave
- The MBTA's #59 bus runs through town, heading to Newton and Watertown. There is a direct connection to the D branch of the Green Line at Newton Highlands.
- The Franklin W. Olin College of Engineering, Olin Way (off Great Plain Avenue west of the town center), Phone: 781-292-2300 . Olin is one of the few new colleges campuses to have been built on the East Coast. Olin College's modern vernacular stands in stark contrast to the historicism of many other local colleges.
- Longwood Opera, 42 Hawthorne Avenue, Phone: +1 781-455-0960, Email: Encore@LongwoodOpera.org, .
- Read & White Formal Wear, 1096 Great Plain Ave, ☎ 781-292-1007, . Mon: 10 - 8, Tues: 10-6, Wed 10-6, Thur: 10-8, Fri: 10-6, Sat: 9-4. Read & White in Needham has been providing the finest in traditional and contemporary mens formal wear since 1914. They feature a complete selection of tuxedos and formal accessories for purchase or rental, with personal service and a genuine commitment to quality . The specialists at Read & White will help with selecting the perfect style of tuxedo and accessories for your wedding or next black tie event. They offer special rates for wedding parties, groups, proms, and for extended rentals. Read & White also offers in house tailoring so out of town measurements and last minute alterations are never a problem. They carry a variety of designer labels including: Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein, Perry Ellis, Pierre Cardin, Lord West and more! edit
- Caffe Mucca Blu, 1498 Highland Avenue, Phone: 781-444-9530. Homemade gelato and dessert café.
- Cafe Fresh Bagel, 896 Highland Avenue, Phone: 781-444-7444. Delicious bagels and bagel sandwiches. Bagels that would impress even a die-hard New Yorker. Open for breakfast and lunch.
- Fava, 1027 Great Plain Avenue, Phone: 781-455-8668.  Upscale French.
- Fuji Steak House, 1430 Highland Avenue, Phone: 781-726-7658.  Japanese sushi and teppanyaki. Family-friendly.
- Masala Art, 990 Great Plain Avenue, Phone: 781-449-4050, . Upscale Indian restaurant.
- Sweet Basil, 942 Great Plain Avenue, Phone: 781-444-9600, [www.sweetbasilneedham.com]. Small but highly rated Italian bistro.
- Stone Hearth Pizza Co. 974 Great Plain Avenue 781-433-0600,  - Neapolitan style, thin crust pizza along with gourmet salads and a hand-picked selection of wine and beer.
- Village Fish. 970 Great Plain Avenue
- Sheraton Needham Hotel, 100 Cabot Street, ☎ 1-781-444-1110, . Sheraton Needham provides a free shuttle service to nearby local corporate headquarters and features a full fitness center and a heated indoor pool. edit