Natividade is a city in the Brazilian state of Tocantins. It was founded in the 18th century by miners from the the city of Goias.
218 Km from Palmas and 637km from Brasilia
- Old Governor's Palace
- Ruins of the Church of Nossa Senhora do Rosário dos Negros - built in stone but never finished.
- Mining tunnels excavated by slaves in the district of Príncipe.
- Romaria do Senhor do Bonfim - 6 to 17 August - A traditional christian procession that gathers 60 thousand worshippers every year and takes place at the nearby village of Bonfim.
- Festa de Nossa Senhora da Natividade - From 30 August to 8 September.
- Hotel Serra Geral, TO-050, km 227 (Trevo Norte). +55 63 372-1160 (Fax: +55 63 3372-1207, [email protected]), . Has air-conditioned rooms and a pizza restaurant.
- Pousada dos Sertões - AV. Justino C. Rocha, 100. +55 63 3372-1182.