Murfreesboro is a city in Tennessee.
- The town square and old courthouse, which is only one of six pre-civil war government buildings still in use.
- Civil War Battleground
- The Chop House, . A Murfreesboro favorite for great steaks and chops in a warm, friendly environment. edit
- Gentlemen Jim's (also known as redneck Jim's)on East Main Street where you can drink an Eight Liquor Ass Kicker
- The Slick Pig, 1920 E. Main St (From Nashville exit onto exit 81 towards murfreesboro, not shelbyville. Go straight until you hit the town square. Enter the square, go Around the roundabout until u get to E. Main St. Go down E. Main until you hit the slick pig on your right), ☎ 6158903583. An old time bbq restaurant with excellent food for those who like meat. Right down the road is Clean/Redneck Jim's, so eat BBQ then get tanked on the aforementioned Ass Kicker or $3 pitchers. edit
- Ramada Limited, 1855 S. Church St., +1 615-896-5080, .
- Vista Inn Suites, 118 Westgate Blvd, +1 615-848-9030, .
- Select Inn, 615 N. Highland Avenue Suite 2A, ☎ (615) 904-6133 (email@example.com), . edit
- Donut Country, 1311 Memorial Blvd. Murfreesboro, TN, ☎ 6158903129. A mom and pop doughnut restaurant open 24 hours. edit
|Routes through Murfreesboro