Moses Lake is a city in the Columbia River Plateau region of Washington State.
- Interstate 90 (I-90) passes by at the south side of town. Moses Lake is accessed from Exit #176 (W. Broadway WA-171) and 179 (S Pioneer WA-17). Located 104mi/165km (1hr38min) west of Spokane and 178mi/285km (2hr44min) east of Seattle.
- WA-Hwy 17 goes another 17mi/27km northwest to Ephrata the county seat and 37mi/43km (:37min) south to Othello.
- Greyhound, Ernie's Chevron & Truck Stop @ 1810 Kittleson Road (off of Exit 179), ☎ 509-766-4216 (toll free: 1-800-231-2222), . Travels primarily on Interstate 90 (Seattle, Ellensburg, Moses Lake, Spokane, Couer d'Alene, Kellog, St Regis & Missoula). Passengers transfer to other buses going to additional destinations in Missoula, Seattle, Spokane or Ellensburg.
- People for People, 843 Kittleson Rd, ☎ +1 509 765-9249 x555 (toll free: +1 800-851-4204 x555), . operates shuttle services between Moses Lake, Othello and Ritzville.
- Grant County Transit  operates local bus services within Moses Lake (Rt#50,51,53) and to other nearby towns of Soap Lake, Grand Coulee, Ephrata, George, Quincy, Warden and Othello.
- Moses Lake Museum & Art Center, 401 S. Balsam Street, ☎ +1-(509) 764-3830, . Mo-Sat 11 - 17h. History of Moses Lake and the Columbia Basin, Native American artifacts and fine art gallery. Free.
- Potholes State Park, (17 miles southeast of Moses Lake), . A park with freshwater shoreline on Potholes Reservoir (also known as O'Sullivan Reservoir). It is not all that close to the Pothole Lakes.
- El Papa Gayos, 1165 N Stratford Rd (Off of Hwy 17 north of downtown), ☎ 509-765-1265, . In the bowling alley
- Starbucks, 1790 Kittleson Road NE (NW corner of Kittleson Rd & Hwy 17 off of Exit #179 from I-90), ☎ (509) 764-4740, . Even in the remote areas of eastern Washington, you can find a branch of Seattle's famous coffee shop. You know the deal: coffee, lattes, espressos, specialty drinks and a variety of snacks and sandwiches.
- Best Western Lake Inn & Conference Center, 3000 Marina Drive, ☎ +1 509 765-9211 (toll free: +1 800 235-4255, fax: +1 509 766-0493), .
- Holiday Inn Express, 1745 E. Kittleson, ☎ +1 509 766-2000, .
- Motel 6, 2822 W Driggs Drive, ☎ +1 509 766-0250 (fax: +1 509 766-7762), .
|Routes through Moses Lake