Morden is a town located in the Pembina Valley Region of Manitoba.
You can get to Morden by Greyhound Bus.
You can get here from Winnipeg by going down HWY-3 and taking a right
- Canadian Fossil Discovery Centre, 111-B Gilmour Street, ☎ 204-822-3406, . Daily 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm. One of Manitoba's Star Attraction. The Canadian Fossil Discovery Centre houses the largest collection of Marine Reptile Fossils in Canada. Adult-$6.00 Students-$3.00 Family-$12.00 Preschoolers-FREE. edit
- Livingston Nature Park, (North side of Parkhill Drive (near Glenview Drive)). edit
- Morden Reasearch Station, 1st Street, ☎ (204) 822-4471., . Best time to visit is from May to September edit
- The Manitoba Baseball Hall of Fame, 2nd and Gilmour, ☎ 204-822-4636, . edit
- The Pembina Hills Art Gallery & Gift Shop, 352 Thornhill Street, ☎ 204-822-6026, . Tuesday - Friday 10am to 5pm, Saturdays noon to 5pm. Closed on Mondays.. edit
- Morden's Corn & Apple Festival, Morden, Manitoba, . Aug 22-24. A festival that celebrates Morden being part of the Corn and Apple Belt. Lots of free Corn and Apple Juice will be available along with many different forms of entertainment and attractions. Free. edit
- The Story of the Stones Tour, ☎ 204-822-2562, . edit
- Star Motel, 212 First Street, ☎ 204-822-4494 (Fax 204-822-3262). Single $64.00 Double $69.00. edit
- Super 8 Motel - Morden, Box 20, 3010 Thornhill Street, ☎ 204-822-2003 (Fax: 204-822-6669) Email: [email protected], . checkin: After 03:00 PM; checkout: Before 11:00 AM. edit
- Morden Motor Inn, 780 Thornhill Street, ☎ 204-822-6272 (Fax: 204-822-3989) E-Mail [email protected]. $75.00-$85.00. edit
Winkler is the next city east of Morden you can get there by taking HWY-3 East going straight and not turning. Winnipeg isn't that far off from Morden you can get there by following HWY-3.