Minerva  is a village in Stark County, Carroll County, and Columbiana County, Ohio.
- U.S. Route 30. Route 30 also runs through Minerva. It heads to Canton in the west and Pittsburgh in the east.
- State Route 183 begins in East Sparta and ends near Edinburg. SR 183 runs North and South through Minerva.
- Treasure hunt. The legend of the "lost gold" began in the late 1700's during the French and Indian War. Presumably, a group of French soldiers were transporting a large amount of gold and silver when they came across a group of British soldiers. They buried the gold and noted the nearby landmarks. The French never returned to retrieve their loot. The landmarks, such as a deer carved into a tree and another tree with a rock in it's branch, were found in Minerva, and people have been searching for the gold since the 1830's. If you plan on doing some treasure hunting, rumor has it that the gold is buried southwest of Augusta Road and Ridge Road.
- Lost Gold Festival. End of September. Free. edit
- Minerva Bowl, 917 E Lincolnway, ☎ +1 330-868-5210. edit
- Minerva Skating Rink, 119 Park Ave, ☎ +1 330-868-4811. edit
- Minerva Cheese Factory, 430 Radloff Ave, ☎ +1 330-868-4196. M-Tu & Th-F Noon-6PM, W & Sa 9AM-3PM. edit
- Minerva Music Center, 119 N Market St, ☎ +1 330-868-5708. Wide selection of musical instruments and sheet music. edit
- Mezzalunas Italian Grill, 301 W Lincolnway, ☎ +1 330-868-4100 (email@example.com, fax: +1 330-868-0673), . Th 4PM-9PM, F 11AM-10PM, Sa 4PM-10PM, Su 11AM-3PM. Dinners $7-15. edit
- Minerva Classics 57, 317 E Lincolnway, ☎ +1 330-868-3684. edit
- Minerva Family Restaurant, 101 N Market St, ☎ +1 330-868-3121. edit
- Railroad Cafe, 216 Arbor Rd NW, ☎ +1 330-868-9975. edit
- The Cabin at Glenking, 8105 Magnet Rd., ☎ +1 330-895-2212 or 1-877-895-2212 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . M-Th $87, F-Sa $97 (Per night for 2 people). edit
- Minerva Public Library, 677 Lynnwood Dr, ☎ +1 330-868-4101 (fax: +1 330-868-4267), . M-Th 9AM-8PM, F-Sa 9AM-5PM. edit