- Miami Beach/Mid and North Beach is a huge city with several district articles containing sightseeing, restaurant, nightlife and accommodation listings — have a look at each of them.
Mid and North Beach refers jointly to the neighborhoods of Mid Beach (between 23rd Street and 63rd Street) and North Beach (north of 63rd Street). Unlike nearby South Beach, the northern section of the island is quieter and popular with a less party-oriented crowd that includes married couples families, and professionals in their thirties. The draws for travelers include the Collins Waterfront Architectual District, budget hotels and condominiums, and the famous Fontainebleau Hotel.
The main road to Mid Beach is the Julia Tuttle Causeway, also known as I-195 or the Airport Expressway, which runs directly from the airport past I-95 to 41st Street, Mid Beach's main road. North Beach also has two smaller causeways, the 79th Street Causeway and the Broad Causeway at 96th Street. Alternatively, you can take the MacArthur Causeway (I-395 or the Dolphin Expressway) to South Beach, then go north on Collins Avenue to Mid Beach.
Although Miami's Metrorail and Metromover systems do not serve Miami Beach, there are several bus routes, with the "J" and "150" routes going directly from Metrorail stations to Mid Beach. There are also several routes that connect Miami Beach to the Downtown area (the "C", "S", "M", and #120).  
While connections to areas other than Downtown are relatively poor, once you get onto the island itself, bus service is more frequent, and the areas are more walkable.
- Collins Waterfront Architectural District, Collins Ave (North of 24th St). This historic district centered on Collins Ave includes more than 100 buildings dating to the 40s, 50s, and 60s from a variety of architectural styles, including the native Miami Modern style. It is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. edit
- Bayshore Municipal Golf Course, 2795 Prairie Ave, ☎ +1 305 674-0305. This golf course is run by the City of Miami Beach, which keeps prices low. $8.50. edit
- Haulover Beach Park, 10800 Collins Avenue (In the Sunny Isles/Bal Harbour neighborhoods just north of North Beach), . A regional park with a beach, one of a handful of areas in Miami to surf and windsurf. If you're a little more daring, this is one of the few and also one of the better nude beaches in the U.S. Reasonable facilities and a welcoming mixed crowd enjoy nature au naturel at the northern half of Haulover Beach. Approximately ten miles north of South Beach. edit
- Miami Beach Boardwalk, Between 46th St and 23rd St. The Miami Beach Boardwalk makes for a great scenic walk filled with ocean views and great people-watching. The actual boardwalk portion is primarily in Mid Beach; south of 23rd Street, it continues as a paved sidewalk. The full length (including the paved portion) is approximately 4 miles. Free. edit
- Miami Beach Golf Club, 2301 Alton St, . Home to some of the best golf courses with the best weather around. Dec-Apr $200, May-Oct $95. edit
- George's Italian Restaurant and Lounge, 300 72nd Street, ☎ +1 305 864-5586, . Italian food. $5-$25.. edit
- Acqualina Resort & Spa on the Beach, 17875 Collins Ave, . A luxury five diamond-rated beach resort offering oceanfront rooms and suites. $375-1,600. edit
- Alexander Hotel, 5225 Collins Avenue (located in Millionaire's Row), ☎ +1 (305) 865-6500, United States reservations toll-free number 1 (800) 327-6121, . Individual suites all with balconies overlooking either the Intercoastal Waterway or the Atlantic Ocean. All suites with living and dining rooms, fully equipped kitchens and two bathrooms. $299 - $1200 per night. edit.
- Casablanca On The Ocean, 6345 Collins Avenue Miami Beach, FL 33141, . Casablanca On the Ocean is a historical South Florida landmark resort hotel in Miami Beach on Millionaires Row offering lodging accommodations with full kitchens and near tourist attractions. edit
- Eden Roc, A Renaissance Beach Resort & Spa, 4525 Collins Avenue, ☎ 305 531 0000, . Eden Roc is a unique Florida spa resort located in Millionaire's Row. This Renaissance Miami Beach Resort & Spa features four pools, a marina, italian restaurant and so much more. edit
- The Fontainebleau Hotel, 4441 Collins Ave, ☎ +1 877 669-5002, . Upscale resort hotel with a large pool area, which has a long history of representing Miami Beach in pop culture; it's been used as a filming location for movies such as Scarface and Goldfinger. One of Miami Beach's hottest nightclubs, Liv, is located on the ground floor of this hotel. $300-$1000. edit
- Miami Beach Resort, 4833 Collins Avenue, ☎ 866-765-9090, . Situated directly on the beaches of the Atlantic Ocean: oceanfront views and luxurious accommodations. Just 2.5 miles from world-class shopping and nightlife destinations of South Beach. edit
- Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort (Newport Beachside Hotel), 16701 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, Florida 33160, ☎ 800-327-5476, . Right on the beach. edit
- Ramada North Miami Beach, 19201 Collins Av.,, ☎ +1 305 932-2233, . * Westgate Resort, 3611 Collins Avenue, . Beachfront resort hotel at the doorstep of Miami's South Beach/Art Deco district offering oversized one and two-bedroom lodging accommodations and featuring uniquely individualized decor with a full kitchen, complete with a dishwasher and microwave. edit edit
- North Shore Branch Library, 7501 Collins Ave, ☎ +1 305 864-5392, . M-Tu 10AM-6PM, W 12PM-8PM, Th 10AM-6PM, F Closed, Sa 10AM-6PM, Su Closed. edit
|This is a usable article. It has information for getting in as well as some complete entries for restaurants and hotels. An adventurous person could use this article, but please plunge forward and help it grow!