Messina is a province in Sicily, Italy.
- Messina — busy city and link to the mainland
- Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto
- Giardini Naxos — Naxos was the first Greek colony in Sicily, now it is Giardini Naxos under the hill of Taormina
- Milazzo — gateway to the Aeolian Islands
- Novara di Sicilia — A beautiful medieval town near Mt. Etna is listed among "I Borghi pui Belli D'Italia" (The Most Beautiful Towns in Italy) and provides a convenient central point for day trips to visit the Aeolian Islands, Tindari, Taormina, Giardini Naxos and Mount Etna
- Taormina — the main resort & tourist spot. Great Teatro Greco and views of Etna and the coast
- Villafranca Tirrena