Messina is a province in Sicily, Italy.
- Messina — busy city and link to the mainland
- Barcellona Pozzo di Gotto
- Giardini Naxos — Naxos was the first Greek colony in Sicily, now it is Giardini Naxos under the hill of Taormina
- Milazzo — gateway to the Aeolian Islands
- Novara di Sicilia — A beautiful medieval town near Mt. Etna is listed among "I Borghi pui Belli D'Italia" (The Most Beautiful Towns in Italy) and provides a convenient central point for day trips to visit the Aeolian Islands, Tindari, Taormina, Giardini Naxos and Mount Etna
- Taormina — the main resort & tourist spot. Great Teatro Greco and views of Etna and the coast
- Villafranca Tirrena
- Yachting Club Mare Sicily - Via Andrea Doria, 1 - 98063 Gioiosa Marea (ME), Sicily, Italy  Telephone +39 0941 39484 • Fax +39 0941 330312. Three star hotel with 16 bedrooms, private bath, shower, free internet Wi-Fi, complimentary breakfast, bar and private beach. Double rooms starting from 30 Euros.