Albert Park, an inner suburb of Melbourne, is located 4 km south of the CBD.
Aerial shot of Albert Park
Home to magnificent examples of the late Victorian era of architecture and one of the cities wealthiest suburbs, Albert Park is known internationally as the location for the Australian Formula One Grand Prix, a road circuit which circumnavigates Albert Park Lake.
Albert Park is bordered by the suburbs of Port Melbourne to the west, South Melbourne to the north, Middle Park to the east and Port Phillip Bay to the south. St Vincent's Gardens and the surrounding Victorian architecture is a sight to behold.
- Riccardo's Italian restaurant is a locals favourite so book in advance. Food is excellent and service is expert and friendly. Wonderful splurge option.
- Yellow door cafe is a funky small cafe on Victoria Avenue offering brunch, coffee as well as more substantial lunch time meals.
- The Sebel Citigate Albert Park Melbourne, 65 Queens Road, ☎ +61 3 9529 4300, . The Albert Park hotel is ideally located opposite Albert Park Lake, home of Australia’s Grand Prix track. A modern Albert Park hotel moments from St Kilda Road business district and a short tram ride to Melbourne's CBD. edit
- Boutique Stays - The Albert Park Gatehouse. Lovely 3 bedroom apartment located just around the corner from the vibrant Victoria Avenue. 
- Boutique Stays - The Stables. A unique 2 bedroom apartment set amongst the beautiful suburb of Middle Park.