From here, there are a lot of things you can do.
- Read the tips for new contributors to understand some basics about Wikitravel.
- Ask a question of other Wikitravellers.
- Learn how to edit a page and practice on the graffiti wall.
- Edit your user page, User:$1, to tell people about yourself.
- Change your preferences to make our Web software work right for you, including the option to turn off advertising
- Plunge forward and help build the free, complete, up-to-date and reliable worldwide travel guide.
Please take note that communication is done on talk pages—when a red button flashes next to "my talk" on the upper-right hand of your screen, this means someone is trying to contact you via that link.
Thanks for joining in!