Medfield is a town in Massachusetts.
Medfield is on Routes 27 and 109.
- Zullo Gallery, 456 Main St., tel: (508) 359-3711. An art gallery run by a Medfield resident. Displays several pieces of fine art that can be purchased.
- Dwight Derby House, 7 Frairy Street, tel: 508-359-6865, . One of the oldest houses in the United States.
- Peak House, 347 Main St., Open every Sunday 2pm-5pm, June-September. Appointments can also be made by contacting Medfield Historical Society, tel: 1(508) 359-4773. Rebuilt in 1680 after being burnt down by Native American raids the Peak house is one of the oldest houses in the region.
- Medfield State Hospital, 41 Hospital Rd.. Open everyday 6am-6pm. No longer in use for medical practices the hospital has been used for the filming of the movies, "Shutter Island" and "The Box". Located on the outskirts of town the hospital grounds are also home to many scenic views. edit
- Gazebo Players of Medfield, 468 Main st., ☎ 1(508) 359-8296. Open June-August. The Gazebo hosts musical performances by local bands every Thursday night, and drama productions periodically throughout the summer. Past performances include MacBeth, Twelfth Night, Romeo and Juliet, and Love Letters. edit
- Rocky Woods is a 491 acre reservation in the northeast part of town. The property has 6.5 miles of nature trails for hiking or biking, a few ponds for fishing, and open space for picnics and barbeques.
- Noon Hill is the highest point in Medfield at 370 feet with a trail to its peak. There are a total of 4.5 miles of trails around the hill and offer views of the hills of Walpole and Norfolk.
- Kingsbury Pond is great for ice skating in the winter.
- Charles River. one of the longer river in the state of Massachusetts. The river winds through the town providing many area to go fishing. The Charles River is also a popular place to go canoeing. Best boating entrance located on Rt. 27 on the Medfield-Sherborn border. edit
- Lords Department Store, 446 Main St., ☎ 1(508) 359-2361, . Open since the 1950's Lords Department Store sells everything from clothes, school supplies, cards, and toys. There is also an old fashion diner located in the back of the store that serves sandwiches, burgers, and many different kinds of milkshakes. edit
- Bella Wishes, 10 North St., ☎ 1(508)359-5588. Locally owned clothing store that sells designer cloths at reduced prices. edit
- Marshalls, 242 Main Street, ☎ (508) 242-9604. Marshalls is a store that offers current-season, brand name, and designer goods for men, women, teens and children at incredible prices. edit
- Absi Jewelers, 456 Main Street, ☎ (508) 359-8440, . A locally owned business that offers unique jewelry. edit
- A&D Appliance Center, 501 Main Street #R, ☎ (508) 359-6012, . Open since the 1950’s, A&D Appliance Center is a family-owned discount appliance store. edit
- Tock of the Town, 14 North Meadows Road, ☎ (508) 359-8688. Serves breakfast all day and is known for its great service and delicious meals. edit
- Honey's Cafe and Bakery, 14 North Street, ☎ (508) 359-8688, . Formally known as Dylan’s, Honey’s is a cafe and Bakery that offers a variety of morning treats and sandwiches. edit
- Subway, 545 Main Street, ☎ (508) 359-1525. Largest sandwich branch with more than 34,00 locations. It is the leading choice of nutritious sandwiches and meals. edit
- Donut Express, 258 Main Street, ☎ (508) 359-5686. A bakery that offers a large selection of baked goods and custom cakes. edit
- Jing's Garden, 16 North Meadows Road, ☎ (508) 359-8272, . A chinese restaurant that offers buffet style dining. Delivery and Catering available. edit
- Royal Pizza, 483 Main st. tel: 1(508)359-2424. Serves pizza, calzones, subs,sandwiches, and salads. Free delivery with orders over $8.00.
- Casabella, 454 Main st. tel: 1(508)359-4040. Serves pizza, subs, and salads.
- Papa Gino's, 10 North Meadows Rd. tel: 1(508)359-2040. Serves pizza, subs, and pasta. Delivery available and dinning room open for guests who want to eat there.
- Italian Groceria and Pizzeria, 285 Main St, tel: 1(508)359-8117. Open Mon-Thurs 10am-8pm, Fri-Sat 10am-9am.Italian deli that serves sandwiches and pizza. Also sells meats and cheeses. Delivery available.
- Blue Moon Bagel Cafe, 236 Main St. tel: 1(508)359-8880. Wide selection of fresh bagels and coffee every morning. Other pastries/cakes are also available.
- Noon Hill Grill, 530 Main St, (508) 359-9155. Open everyday at 11am. Serves all kinds of fish, steaks, burgers, salads, pastas, and soups. Bar open daily with flat screen televisions on the walls.
- Zebra's Bistro and Wine Bar, 21 North St, Tel: 1(508)359-4100. Dining Room open: Su-M 5:30PM-9PM, Tu-Sa 5:30PM-10PM. Bar Open: Su-M 4:30PM-9PM, Tu-Th 4:30PM-11PM, F-Sa 4:30PM-midnight. Known for large assortment of dessert pastries, as well as alligator ribs, and New York Strip. During summer outside seating is available upon request. Reservations are suggested however, wine bar with large selection open to all guests without reservations while waiting to be seated.