Matthews  is a small town in North Carolina. It is considered a suburb of Charlotte, and is located at the southeastern border of Mecklenburg County.
 Get in
 Get around
- Weddington Park, 2404 Plantation Center Dr, (704) 847-9477.
- Domino's Pizza, 7900 Stevens Mill Rd, (704) 882-5100.
- Cici's Pizza, 804 Windsor Square Dr, (704) 845-5002.
- Matthews Ale House, 107 N Trade St, (704) 846-7904.
- Sleep Inn, 9900 Matthews Park Drive, (704) 841-1660.
- Country Inn & Suites, 2001 Mount Harmony ch Rd, (704) 846-8000.
- Courtyard-Charlotte Matthews, 11425 E Independence Blvd, (704) 846-4466.
- Comfort Inn, 9701 E. Independence Blvd., (704) 845-5911.
- Hampton Inn, 9615 Independence Pointe Pkwy, (704) 841-1155
- Best Western Charlotte/Matthews, 2501 Sardis Road North, ☎ 704-845-2810. edit
 Get out
Go west on NC-74 to get to Charlotte. Heading east will take you immediately to Monroe, and eventually the beaches near Wilmington.
For hiking, Kings and Crowders Mtns. are nice - only an hour away.