- For the voivodship, see Masovian Voivodship.
Masovia is a region in Poland.
- Warsaw — capital of Poland, one of the most historical cities in Europe and one of the EU's thriving new business centers. The old town has been rebuild according to classicist paintings of Canalletto after World War II
- Czerwińsk nad Wisłą — Romanesque town at the Vistula River
- Konstancin-Jeziorna — spa at the Vistula River
- Łódź — once renowned for its textile industries, the Polish Manchester has the longest walking street in Europe
- Żelazowa Wola