Marysville is a city in Ohio.
Uptown Marysville is easy to walk around in.
- Animals By Arleta, 1010 Columbus Ave., ☎ 937-642-5140. A gallery of more than 80 life-size reproductions of domestic and wild animals created by Arleta herself. Very charming and a great place to take the kids. edit
- Ohio Union County Fair, Ohio Union County Fairgrounds N. Main St., ☎ 937-644-8736, . Held the end of July/beginning of August edit
- All Ohio Bike Fest. A weekend in July featuring a motorcycle parade, live entertainment and food edit
- Goodies Galore, 138 E. 5th St., ☎ 937-644-0251, . Charming, unique gifts, party supplies, confections and more edit
- Benny's Pizza, 968 Industrial Parkway, ☎ Patio & Pub: 937-644-8383; Carryout 937-644-0881, . M-Th 11am-11pm; Fri/Sat 11am-1am. A family friendly restaurant and pub that's been locally owned and operated for over 25 years. The pizza has been a local legend and is regarded by almost everyone in town as the best they, and you, will ever eat. edit
- Fiesta Grande, 119 W. 5th St., ☎ 937-642-1918. A local Mexican restaurant with great food and service. edit
- The Old Bag of Nails Pub, 225 E. 5th St., ☎ 937-738-7279, . A rustic pub with great food and a great atmosphere edit
Union County Vistors Bureau, 227 E. 5th St. 937-642-6279 or 877-473-4314
Marysville is an easy drive to Dublin and Columbus