Marshallville is a village in Wayne County in Northeast Ohio. The population was 826 at the 2000 census. The village has a total area of 0.6 mi2, all land.
Route 94 runs north to south through town; interchanging at 585 and continuing into Wadsworth, North Royalton, Parma, and Cleveland to the north, and interchanging in Dalton and continuing into Amish country to the south.
Car, Walk, Bike
- Double Gold King Farm - Horse stables and riding, 10634 Akron Rd, (330) 855-5583
- Clinton Grocery - 2 S Main St, (330) 855-2421
- Marshallville Packing Company - 50 E Market St, (330) 855-2871
- Double Gold King Farm - 10634 Akron Rd, (330) 855-5583
- Nancy's Draperies - 57 S Main St, 1-800-787-7751
- Kahrig's Kookin' & Krafts - 8772 Akron Rd, (330) 669-3783
- Heavenly Hash Diner - 1 N Main St, (330) 855-5422
- Sams Pizza - 32 N Main St, (330) 855-7171
Bars in nearby Orrville.
- Camelot Camping Grounds - 17837 Warwick Rd, (330) 855-5225