Lynn is a city in Massachusetts north of Boston.
- Take the Newburyport/Rockport line  on the MBTA  Commuter Rail to the "Lynn" station.
- Lynn Heritage State Park, 590 Washington St., 781-598-1974, . Exhibits on shoe making. Nearby Waterfront Park has a boardwalk to stroll.
- Lynn Woods Reservation, Pennybrook Rd., Ranger Phone: 781-477-7123. Sunrise to sunset. The second largest municipal park in the U.S. Biking trails.
- Oceanview Bed and Breakfast, 11 Ocean St., Phone: +1 781-598-6388, Fax: Fax: +1 781-581-3760, .
- Diamond District Breakfast Inn, 142 Ocean St., Phone: +1 781-595-2200, .
- Red Maple Bed and Breakfast, 210 Broadway, Phone: +1 781-581-3671, Fax: +1 781-593-1320.
A church in Lynn is First Lutheran Church.