Lympstone  is in Devon. It was a former fishing village which has become a home mainly for commuters and tourists.
- Globe, The Strand, Tel: 01395 263166
- The Swan Inn, The Strand, Tel: 01395 270403 - Historic local restaurant and pub that serves seafood from the River Exe - features a popular local beer garden.
- Redwing Inn Church Road, Tel: 01395 222156
- Saddlers Arms, Exeter Rd, Tel: 01395 272798
- Nutwell Lodge Hotel, Exmouth Road, Tel: 01392 873279 A good way to spend a Sunday afternoon if you want a decently priced carvery.
- Atrium Restaurant @ Woodbury Park, Woodbury, ☎ 01395 233382, . Relaxed, fine dining using local produce, this award winning restaurant is situated within the 4* Woodbury Park hotel. Restaurant Manager Warwick Mogford's friendly approch & Head Chef Matthew Picket's innovative menu make it worth a trip. edit
- Gulliford Farm Tel: 01392 873067. B&B in lovely old farmhouse with swimming pool, tennis court, large bedrooms etc. or self catering accommodation in a choice of three cottages in country locations.
- Coach House, (30ft long, heated, indoor swimming pool)
- Pipers Folly, Church Road, Lympstone, ☎ 01395 223777, . Quality accommodation near station, local pubs and Exe Estuary shoreline. With TV, Broadband and tea/coffee in the heart of the village. see www.pipersfolly.co.uk edit
- Visit Powderham Castle on the opposite side of the Exe Estuary.
- Bicton Park botanical gardens.