Luray is in Virginia, within the United States of America.
- Interstate 81 North & US 211 East from Harrisonburg, VA
- Interstate 81 South & US 211 East from Winchester, VA
- US 340 South from Front Royal, VA
- Luray Caverns Airport (W45) Is a small GA airport with no commercial flights. Free courtesy transportation is provided to and from Luray Caverns, Caverns Country Club and affiliated attractions, restaurants and motels, all located one mile from the airport. Rental cars can be arranged in advance.
Local attractions include Luray Caverns and Garden Maze, George Washington National Forest and Shenandoah National Park, Skyline Drive, Shenandoah River State Park, Lake Arrowhead and much more. Enjoy nearby activities including fishing, hiking, biking, horseback riding, golf, canoeing, kayaking, tubing, antique shopping, wildlife observation, restaurants, summer swimming and winter skiing.
- Allstar Lodging (Vacation Cabin Rentals), 803 E. Main St., ☎ 540-843-0606, . checkin: 3pm; checkout: 11am. Luray is Virginia's Cabin Capital. Choose amongst almost 100 unique vacation cabin rentals all located in the Shenandoah Valley. Lodging for 2 to 22 guests with 1 to 10 Bdrms., 1 to 12 Baths. Perfect for a Honeymoon, Romantic Getaway, Family Vacation or Company Retreat. Amenities include Private bedrooms with full-king size beds. Kitchens, Fireplace, Living room, Satellite TV/DVD/Phone, Decks, Porches, Hot tubs and Jacuzzi's, swimming pools, located in secluded wooded areas or along the legendary Shenandoah River. 125. edit