Lodi is in Italy.
- Lodi - a very nice but overlooked town, it has some very pretty and important churches such as the Duomo, the Church of the Beata Vergine Incoronata (considered one of the masterworks of the Lombard Renaissance and the city's most important monument) and various others.
- Basilica of XII Apostles - a nice gothic monastery located in the countryside in the town of Lodi Vecchio
- Cerreto Abbey - a nice Cistercian abbey
- Maccastorna Castle - nice medieval castle
- Sant'Angelo Lodigiano Castle - fortified castle with hosts 3 museums.
- Villa Litta Carini - a splendid and quite big villa located in the countryside in the town of Orio Litta
Italian and Lombard