Lochranza is a village on the Isle of Arran.
- Ferry to the mainland, please see Isle of Arran - By Boat section for more details.
- Stagecoach Western 324 bus route, stops once every 3 hours or so in each direction.
The main ways to get around are either walking or driving. The Sandwich Station no longer hires bikes as of May 2013.
- Deer come down to the water most evenings
- Lochranza Castle - believed to be a 16th Century reconstruction of an earlier building.
- 18 Hole Golf Course - at the Campsite. Generally open from 1st May until 31st September each year.
- Guided Geology Walk - Local guiding service  Operates out of Lochranza all year round.
- Stone Men of Arran at The Whins - a fantastic little shop placed on the side of the hill on the north side of the bay. Quite a long but interesting walk from the main part of the village, you are likely to meet sheep and maybe deer on the way. Open from 10am to 6pm daily.
- Whisky from the Distilley - there is a shop which sells an extensive selection of it. Also sells soft drinks and ice cream.
- Lochranza Hotel offers good value home cooked food using the best of local produce, snacks, teas, coffees etc. Phone 01770 830223 for further details.
- The Catacol Bay Hotel - see below.
- The Sandwich Station - offers excellent freshly made sandwiches, snacks and drinks. Outside the ferry terminal.
- Lochranza Hotel Bar has a enviable selection of Scotch whisky. Off Sales available. Home of Eason Biorach single malt whisky.
- Whisky Distillery - Open March to October. Includes visitors centre, nice restaurant and shop
- The Catacol Bay Hotel also offers accommodation for £20-30 per night. Use of a computer with free internet access is included in the price. Also has free WiFi.
- Lochranza Camp Site  - near the Distillery. It also has a small shop selling limited goods and a tearoom which sells excellent home baking. Open from 1st April to 31st October.
- Lochranza Hotel  offers varied accommodation all ensuite. The on-site pub has a enviable selection of Scotch whisky offering good value home cooked bar food, snacks, teas, coffees etc. Phone 01770 830223.
- Lochranza Youth Hostel - Now re-opened following a major refurbishment, it is rated as a 4 star hostel by Visit Scotland and remains the only youth hostel on the island. The hostel has 13 rooms, 6 of which are en-suite. Furnishings are very new and very modern, including a large self catering kitchen, 2 dining rooms and 2 guest lounges. Internet access, laundry facilities, a drying room and cycle storage are available. During Scottish holiday periods it becomes fully booked early, so if you wish to stay, plan in advance. If you wish to visit during the winter period they are open Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.
Getting the ferry to Claonaig and walking to Skipness makes a great day out.