Linton  is the county seat of Emmons County in the south central portion of North Dakota. It has a population of 1,321 people. Located on US-83, about 40 miles south of I-94.
 Get in
- By car: via US-83, south of I-94.
- Linton Municipal Airport Tel: (701) 254-5449
 Get around
- Golf: Linton Country Club, 6th Ave. SE. Tel: (701) 254-9093.
- Hunting: Whitetail and mule deer, ring-necked pheasants, grouse, partridge, doves, and wild turkeys. Canadian geese and many varieties of ducks in season. Hunting info
- Fishing: Braddock Dam, Nieusma Dam, Rice Lake, Lake Oahe and Beaver Bay (in the Missouri River System), for walleye, sauger, northern pike, bass, catfish, and crappie. ND Game and Fish site
 Get out