Lincoln City is a city on the Central Oregon Coast.
- Use Highway 101 North or South, Approximately 90mi/144km (2 hours) southwest of Portland. From Portland, go southwest on 99W through Tigard and Newberg to the Hwy 233/18 turnoff just east of Lafayette or continue on Hwy 99W through Lafayette & McMinnville. Continue Hwy 18 to Hwy 101.
- If flying in on a private plane use the Siletz Bay Airport, located South of Lincoln City. Otherwise the Portland International Airport(PDX) is the next nearest airport for commercial flights. From there one can rent a car or catch a ride with Caravan Airport Transportation to get to Lincoln City.
- Walk the whole city on the beach!
- Bike 101 or bike the backroads
- Ride the LINC  -- Public Transportation
- Rent a car
- Call a Taxi
- Glass Art
- Lincoln Pops Orchestra
- Catch a movie at the old Bijou Theatre
- The beach!
- Animals...bring your binoculars and camera!
- Search for a glass float and register it with the Visitor Center. For more on this intrigueing project visit the Finders Keepers  Page.
- Fly a kite
- Visit the beach and relax
- Ride the waves
- Whale watch
- Seal watch
- Bird watch
- Antique shop
- Visit Chinook Winds Casino
- Glass blowing
- Visit the North Lincoln County Historical Museum
- Take a step back in time and catch a flick at the Bijou Theater or take in a movie at a modern movie theatre
- Gamble some money and maybe win big at Chinook Winds Casino 
- Tanger Outlet Center
- Lincoln City Plaza
- Taft neighborhood
- Nelscott neighborhood
- Delake neighborhood
- Side Door CafeSeafood, Steaks, Deserts, Salads, Deserts and More. Live Entertainment. Located in Gleneden Beach.
- The Bay HouseSeafood - The bay house is a great restaurant for fine dining with excellent chefs and freshly caught seafood.
- Blackfish Cafe Seafood platters– The Blackfish café is also another places for fine dining but is a little bit more expensive than the bay house, but makes up for it with a great location in the northern part of town within walking distance of the beach
- Fathoms for a spectacular view of the ocean as your enjoy excellent food
- Kyllo's Seafood Grill- Its right on the beach with great sunsets and atmosphere. Get there early because they are always busy
- Mo's Restaurant– Mo’s is legendary for clam chowder and has the best view of the Siletz bay.
- 60's Cafe Serves a great hamburger that many can't eat in one sitting
- Salishan Lodge and The Side Door Cafe Fancy place at a high price
- LaRoca Tino Huesca & La Hacienda Flores for some excellent Mexican cuisine. This restaurant is on the way to Depoe bay about ten minutes from Lincoln city just head south on Hwy 101
- Italian Riviera
- Avanti Italian Cuisine.
- Aunt Mary's Toaster Bistro Vegetarian
- Sun Garden Cafe Indian and Nepalese foods as well as many American dishes
- Galluccis Pizzeria- Best pizza on the beach big parties welcome. Pizza Beer salad and chicken what else could you ask for. Also call for deliveries
- Historic Pines Restaurant & Beach Bar. - The best and biggest homemade breakfast served on the coast since 1926. Breakfast served all day. A must when visiting the central Oregon coast.
- Maxwell's Restaurant & Lounge, NW 17th & HWY 101, ☎ 541-996-8100. 8AM-2:30AM. Homestyle cooking with BIG servings and MODERATELY priced serving Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner 8AM-11PM Su-Th and until 3AM on Friday & Saturday. Bar Menu and appetizers available. Pool, Darts, full service lottery and 10 TV's in the Lounge. Moderate. edit
- The Dory Cove, 2981 SW Hwy 101, ☎ 541-557-4000. Known and loved by many for clam chowder that blows the doors off Mo's and outstanding fish and chips. Not fancy but always popular. edit
- Sweet Delights, 1500 SE East Devils Lake Rd, ☎ 541-996-5023, . 9AM-8PM. Famous for their Riptide Cheesy Caramel Corn they have over 32 flavors of taffy, an impressive variety of chocolates including Moonstruck Chocolates and a full Espresso Bar. Located in the Tanger Factory Outlet Mall. edit
There are many pubs in Lincoln City:
- Lighthouse Brewpub McMenamins pub where you can watch them brew the beer on site.
- Shucker's Oyster Bar good food and good beer
- Snug Harbor Tavern
- Old Oregon Tavern Classic and rustic feel
- The Roadhouse The Roadhouse is a great bar for live classic rock music on the weekend. With the traditional policy of throwing your peanut shells on the floor this is a great bar for young and old.
- Maxwell’s Maxwell’s is in the northern part of Lincoln city on 17th street and Hwy 101. This Restaurant & Lounge has karaoke 7 nights a week at 9PM with over 43,000 Titles and is open for food until 3AM Friday and Saturday. Restaurant open 8AM-11PM Su-Th.
- Chinook Winds The bar at this casino is a great attraction for the younger crowd dancing and new age music DJ’s on the weekend.
- Nelscott Café, 3237 SW Highway 101, ☎ 541-994+6100. M-F 9AM-2AM 8AM-4S&S. 10" lat="" long="">A small community cafe with a great menu. Serving breakfast and lunch all hours. Homemade food awaits in a clean, local atmosphere. Featuring Oat crusted french toast, hand pressed burgers with hand made buns. Scotch Eggs, Breakfast "Poppers", Buttermilk pancakes, Homemade soups, salads, pulled pork BBQ and more. Tables for 2-4 with a small loft area where larger groups (up to 10) can be accomodated. edit
- Beach Dog Cafe, 1266 SW 50th #C (off Hwy 101), ☎ 541-996-3647. 7AM-3:00. Breakfast and lunch menu, served all day. edit
- Beach Dog Cafee, 1266 SW 50th Street (Located One Street Over From Mo's Restaurant in Taft District), ☎ 541-996-DOGS. A Warm Friendly Cafe located in Taft District in Lincoln City Oregon. Serving Breakfast and Lunch All Day- Closed Mondays Hours 7AM-3:00 Phone 541-996-3647 Everything from Skillet Style Potato's with Grilled Onions and Peppers, Kielbasa Sausage-and Eggs, to Potato Latkes with Apple Compote and Sour Cream and Fresh Parsley, Pork Chop and Eggs, Biscuits and Gravy, Hot Cakes and Eggs , Traditional Style Breakfast as well as Vegetarian Available--- Stuffed French Toast with Mixed Berries and Cream- Fresh Baked Bran Muffinm, Apple and Cherry Pastries., Chicago Style Dogs, Kosher Style, Coney Dogs, Chili Dogs and Philly Dogs, to name a "few". All Served with Choice of House Made Potato Salad, or Crisp House Slaw, or Grilled Planked Potato's Be Sure to Check Out The Dog Gallery on The Walls- A Dog Lovers Delight! edit
Hotels and Motels
- Baywood Shores Bed and Breakfast, 1281 SW 63nd Av., ☎ +1-800-327-0486, . edit
- Captain Cook Inn, 2626 NE Highway 101, ☎ +1-800-809-4275, . Quiet and gracious. edit
- Ester Lee Motel, 3803 SW Hwy 101, ☎ 1-888-996-3606, . Offering Ocean Front Suites and pet friendly cottages. edit
- Inn at Spanish Head, 4009 SW Hwy 101, ☎ +1-541-996-2162 (toll free: +1-800-452-8127), . edit
- Inn at Wecoma, 2945 NW U.S. 101, ☎ 541-994-2984, . checkin: 4PM; checkout: 11AM. The Inn at Wecoma is in the northern section of the town that was once known as Wecoma. edit
- The Looking Glass Inn, 861 SW 51st Ave., ☎ +1-800-843-4940, . Near the beach and located in the Historic Taft District. edit
- The Nantucket Inn, 2735 NW Inlet Avenue, ☎ +1-541-996-9300 (toll free: +1-800-972-6155), . edit
- Palace Inn and Suites, 550 SE Highway 101, ☎ +1-541-996-9466, . Interested in a unique motel? View the carvings in front. edit
- Salmon Berry Inn and Beach House, SW 50th Street, ☎ +1-800-, . edit
- Surftides Hotel, 2945 NW Jetty Avenue, ☎ +1-800-452-2159, . edit
- Shearwater Inn, 120 NW Inlet Ave, ☎ 541-994-4121, . The hotel has spacious rooms,gas fireplaces, decks, suites with full kitchens, spa, and a wonderful daily wine social. edit
- Pelican Shores Inn, 2645 NW Inlet Ave, ☎ 541-994-2134, . Complimentary continental breakfast, pool, direct beach access. edit
- Coho Oceanfront Lodge, 1635 NW Harbor Ave., ☎ +1-541-994-3684, . Pet-friendly, all oceanfront, newly-renovated. edit
- Horizon Rentals, 1225 SE 1st St., Lincoln City, Oregon, ☎ (541) 994-2226, . Horizon Rentals offers Lincoln City vacation rentals on the Oregon Coast, including oceanfront, pet-friendly, oceanview, and lakefront rental homes and condos in Lincoln County and Tillamook County. edit
- Shorepine Vacation Rentals, 33105 Cape Kiwanda Drive Pacific City, Oregon, ☎ 503.965.5776, . Shorepine Village offers fully furnished vacation rentals on the Oregon Coast. Each beach home includes gas or wood fireplaces, fully equipped kitchens, barbecues, bikes, deck furniture, full size washer/dryers and more. Accommodations range from 4 to 10 people, depending on the home. Miles of paved pathways lead to a unique wooden dune ramp, providing easy access to the beach and a wonderful vantage point for viewing breathtaking Pacific sunsets. edit
- KOA, .
- Devil's Lake State Park, 
- Take a drive South to Newport and visit Ripley's Believe It Or Not and the Oregon Coast Aquarium.
- Go deep sea fishing or whale watching at near by Depoe Bay.
- Go climb the stairs in the Yaquina Bay Lighthouse and then go visit the near by Coast Guard Station and check out their equipment.
- Visit the Tillamook Cheese Factory and sample some cheese curds and watch the cheese making process.
- Take a trip in time and go see the Evergreen Aviation Museum  to visit the Spruce Goose, airplane of Howard Hughes.
- Visit the wine valley and sample some Oregon wines east of Lincoln City.
- Visit the dunes half an hour north in Pacific city. Ride quads, dirt bikes, or any other all terrain vehicle that you can fix up with some sand tires. Also go to the Pellican Pub with locally brewed beer and great food.
|Routes through Lincoln City