Łeba  (pronounced 'weba') is a resort city in nothern Poland situated along the coast of Pomerania at a wide sandy beach. The Slowinski National Park, featuring the biggest sands dunes in Europe, is situated west of Leba.
The nearest airports are Gdańsk Lech Wałęsa Airport  and Szczecin-Goleniow Airport .
From Gdansk or Szczecin by the route E28 to Lębork and then north to the coast by the 214.
There are regular train connections from Lębork several times a day during the summer peak season - usually every hour or second hour. The journey takes an hour.
Tgere are regular minibus services operated by Boguś Bus  between Lębork and Łeba.
- ul. Jachtowa 1, tel. +48 59 8661460, 8661530, 8662973
- 54°46.0' N 17°33.5' E
- Radio: VHF 12, 16, 17
- Maximal units: up to 18 meters long (yachts), up to 24 meters long (motor). Price/24h: yacht up to 5.5m: 11zł, 5,5-10m: 20zł, 10-13m: 35zł, 13-17m: 43zł, 17-20m: 50zł, etc... Electricity: 6zł, water 3zł. Hostel: Jul-Aug 170zł/90zł kid (120/70 zł off season)
- Water and electricty supply to yacht. Bar, WC, showers, laundry, sauna, hostel.
- See: http://www.portjachtowy.vit.pl/ Also Port Jachtowy link on http://www.leba.pl/ (in Polish). Follow into Port Morski link to see navigation map.
Łeba is a small town - it is easiest to navigate by foot or by bike. There are many bicycle rental shops in the town (prices start from 20zl per person per day).
There is a tourist information centre on Listopada. To get there, after getting off the minibus at the railway station, walk straight ahead to the roundabout, turn right and the tourist information centre will be on your right hand side a few metres ahead next to the library.
- water sports, windsurfing
- horse riding
- Łeba kwatery Amber Sylwia, Ul.Kwiatowa 16, ☎ 0048598661894, . edit
- Ośrodek Wczasowy Posejdon, Nadmorska 13B, 84-360 Łeba, ☎ +48598662888, . edit
- Inter Camp 84, ul. Turystyczna 10, +48 59 8662230, . Shop, showers with hot water, TV room, kids playground, tourist kitchen.
- Gdansk - Pomeranian city with a beautiful old town and the biggest Gothic brick church worldwide
- Sopot - sea resort with the longest European mole
- Gdynia - sea resort and the biggest Baltic port in Poland
- Puck - sea resort
- Elblag medieval town
- Frombork sea resort and medieval town, with the grave of Nicolaus Copernicus
- Kadyny sea resort with one of the best European stud farms
On the Hel Peninsula:
On the Vistuale Peninsula: