Le Carbet is a city in Martinique.
- Habitation Anse Latouche : former sugar plant founded in 1643.
- Distillerie Neisson : Visit the factory of one of the island s best rhum.
- Musée Paul Gauguin : houses work by the painter done during his stay in Martinique.
- Wreck : Rest of a ship are easily accessible by snorkeling 200 meters from the coast. On the long beach at the northern exit, look out for a white floater signaling the remains all the way to the left.
- Les pecheurs : Fresh fish restaurant located on the beach. Band on Friday nights.
- Petit Bonum