Lasithi is the eastern region of Crete, Greece.
- Agios Nikolaos — the cute capital of Lasithi
- Elounda — a small fishing town on the Elounda Bay with the abandoned Spinalonga Island
- Ierapetra — the southernmost city of Europe with some nice beaches
- Palekastro — small village, mostly untouristed, with beautiful beaches
- Sitia — one of the towns of Eastern Crete that has lovely beaches but not a large tourism market
- Zakros — no tourism here because the government is still excavating the Palace of Zakros here
- Go Rent a Car (http://www.gorentacar.gr), 34, 1770 Str Heraklion 71202, ☎ +30 2810 300865 (email@example.com, fax: 0030 2810 3008667), . 07:00-24:00. 20. edit