Lahad Datu is a town located in eastern Sabah, Malaysia.
- PKPKM, . Volunteer teach at a school for Bajau Laut children. The school is run on donations and provides basic education in English, Malay, Science, Math and Art with an emphasis on care for the environment. For the children who live on one meal a day, meals are provided. Mrs. Nor is an amazing teacher and handles 100 students of varying knowledge bases ranging in age from 4-12. Give her a hand if you have a few hours in the morning. Contact Founder and Director Rosalyn Dawila Venning: firstname.lastname@example.org edit
Conrado's Cafe. Western / Oriental / Hybrid Food. Located in Bandar Wilayah Jasa. Check it out.
- Jungle Park, ☎ 089-881007. Western/Malay/Chinese foods. edit
- Borneo Home, 1st Floor, Lot 2, MDLD 3133, Jalan Mawar, 91100 Lahad Datu, Sabah (above Miki Fashion), ☎ 013-8865432. RM39.90. edit
- Jungle Park, ☎ 089-881007. Located nearby RHB Bank & Centre Point. edit
- Ah Yong Gerai No 23 & 24, gerai Dam road, Jalan Dam.. 5.00 pm-10.00pm. Known for his famous fried whole chicken and his authentic chinese cuisine mix with the local flavors. Come to his stall, open from Monday to Saturday 5.00pm to 10.00pm. Unfortunately they serve no pork. edit
- Asia Hotel, . 10-story hotel with 60 rooms. edit
- Bike and Tours Bed & Breakfast, Lot 62 Taman Hap Heng, Jalan Segama, 91100, Lahad Datu, Sabah (www.bikeandtours.com), ☎ +60 17 293 6376 (email@example.com), . Comfortable rooms - with AC, free WiFi, breakfast included in room rate and free flow of coffee and tea. Free airport pickup and drop-off. Bike rental and tours. Meals on request. map From RM170. (5.03161,118.320085) edit
- Tabin Hotel. RM27/night. Located in the heart of Lahad datu town.
- Wong's Hotel. RM 80/night. Located in Bandar Wilayah Jasa.
- Borneo Home, (Located in the heart of Lahad Datu Town Centre), ☎ 013-8865432. RM39.90/night. edit
- Borneo Home. RM39.90/night. Lahad Datu Town Centre. edit
- Kedai Kopi Ngiu Chap Loh. You have to try the beef noodle. edit