Kozushima is an island in Tokyo prefecture, about 170 kilometers south of Tokyo city.
Tokaikisen  operates a daily overnight ferry from Tokyo's Takeshiba pier, near the Daimon metro station. Leaving Tokyo at 22.00, and arriving 10.00 - prices vary seasonally but expect to pay around ¥6500 for a reclining seat.Ferry service is also available from Shimoda.
- Mt. Tenjo. edit
- Kozushima Hot Spring Center. 10AM-9PM(entry until 8PM), Closed：Wednesday. Public bath. saunas, jacuzzis ,indoor hot spring facilities, and a vast open-air bath. Swimsuits required for open-air bath only. Fee: Adult ¥800, 15-under ¥400. edit
- Akazaki Shiokaze Wooden Trail (15 minutes by bus from Kozushima Port). Wooden walking course reaches of the Akasaki coast on the north side of the island. edit
- Takouwan camping ground, ☎ +81 (0)4992-8-0661 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Deck tent：¥1000 per person per day, Free tent：¥400 per person per day. edit
- Hotel Kozukan (神津館), ☎ +81 (0)4992-8-1321 (email@example.com), . from ¥10500 per night per person (Dinner and Breakfast includes). edit
- Syusou(Ryokan), ☎ +81 (0)4992-8-0883 (firstname.lastname@example.org). ¥7500 per night per person (Dinner and Breakfast includes). edit