Koravangala in Karnataka has the Buchishwara temple built by Hoyasalas. The temple is in good condition.
Latitude 13.05386586 North Longitude 76.17638903 East Elevation 968 Meters Above MSL Place Koravangala Village Koravangala Hobli Dudda Taluk Arsikere District Hassan State Karnataka
Bangalore to Hasan from there 12 km on Arisikere road.
From Bangalore 191 kms
From DHQ Hassan 11 kms
Route : 1.Bangalore- Channarayapatna - Hassan-Koravangala. 2.Bangalore- Tumkur- Tiptur - Gandasi- Dudda - Koravangala. 3.Hassan-Koravangala.
Airport : Currently Bangalore International Airport is the nearest, proceeding either by road is advisable. Once Hassan Airport becomes active, it would serve as the nearest airport.
Suitable for a day trip. There are two temples Buchishwara temple built by the Hoysalas which is in good condition and other one built by the Cholas in ruins.
1. Mosale - Sri.Nagareshwara
2. Mosale - Sri.Anjaneya
3. Mosale - Sri.Channakeshava
4. Anekere - Sri.Channakeshava
5. Markuli - Sri.Ranganatha Swamy
6. Malali - Sri.Lakshmi Devi
7. Malali - Sri.Eshwara
8. Holalu - Sri.Yoga Narasimha
9. Kowsika - Sri.Lakshmi Channakeshava
10. Koravangala - Sri.Bucheshwara
13. Doddagaddavalli - Sri.Lakshmi
14. Honnavara - Sri.Channakeshava
15. Adagur - Sri.Channakeshava
16. Hullekere - Sri.Channakeshava
17. Halebeedu - Sri.Kedareshwara
18. Halebeedu - Sri.Hoysaleshwara
19. Chatchatnalli - Sri.Chatteshwara
20. Harnahalli - Sri.Lakshmi Narasmiha
21. Harnahalli - Sri.Someshwara
Pl go there by your own vehicle and you can visit Mosale also which is about 20 KM from this place where Nageshwara and Soumyakeshava temples are situated.
Nearest place to find food is Hasan
Nearest place to find lodging would be Hasan.