Komatipoort  is a small, quiet tourist town in the lowveld of South Africa, bordering on the Kruger National Park and Mozambique.
Komatipoort is on the N4, the main road artery through Mpumalanga that links Pretoria with Maputo, the capital city of Mozambique.
Kruger Park. Day trips to Maputo or Swaziland. Samora Machel monument.
Tiger Fishing, golf, wildlife viewing, elephant back safari
- Isivuba Tours & Fishing Adventures, ☎ +27(0)82 887 0666, . We offer a variety of Day Tours, Adventure Activities, Kruger National Park Safaris and Fresh water fishing Adventures (including Tiger Fishing). edit
- Kambaku Komatipoort Golf Club, (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Nine hole golf course. edit
- Kitsc-Inn, 7 Flamingo Street Komatipoort, ☎ sa code: 013 793 7651, . Due to popular demand of our food and service standards our restaurant is open to the public. Has a small dinning area for the guesthouse residents as well as for the public. . Alongside a very cosy atmosphere you will recieve the best food and cocktails in the area with personable service at affordable prices. Kitsch-Inn can prepeare packed lunches for your excursions or cater for functions on the premisis or off. (25* 25' 50.72 S,31* 57' 18.19 E) edit
Make sure that you carry an ample supply of water at all times. Average summer temperatures are around 33°C and humidity is very high, and the winter temperature of 28°C is perfect.
- Orchards Farm Cottages, Komatipoort (Off N4, 4km from Mozambique border), ☎ +27(0)824955466, . checkin: 13h00; checkout: 10h00. Orchards Farm Cottages is a self-catering/B&B establishment 12km from Crocodile Bridge Gate to the Kruger Park and 4km from the Mozambique border post - the ideal place to use as a base to explore the area. ZAR280-375. (-25.451064,31.953306) edit
- Trees Too Guest Lodge, 9 to 11 Furley Street, ☎ +27 (0)13 793-8262 (, email@example.com, fax: +27 (0)86 657-1195), . edit
- Tigerfish lodge, 7 Flamingo Street Komatipoort, ☎ sa code: 013 793 7651, . Snugly situated in the heart of Komatipoort Tigerfish lodge is the perfect getaway accommodation for those that wish to experience the multitude of tourist attractions in this well traversed area. With the Mozambique and Swaziland borders just minutes away as well as the oldest gate into the world renowned Kruger National Park crocodile river gate, we are the perfect location for affordable accommodation for those that just need a place to stay over night and of course those that seek a safe haven to enjoy the many tourist attractions in the area. Has comfortable air conditioned accommodation in our 3 star guest apartments. All of which are serviced, on suit and self catering, with the option of enjoying breakfasts, lunch or dinner at the on site restaurant Kitsch-Inn. Tigerfish Lodge also offers secure parking as well as private braai facilities and has all the necessary contacts for the activities available in the area, from elephant back safaris to day or night drives in the Kruger National Park or tiger fishing on the Inkomati River. There are a host of various day activities to satisfy even the most extreme of adventurers to relaxing at the pool with fresh cocktails in the summer sun. (25* 25' 50.72 S,31* 57' 18.19 E) edit
Mozambique and Swaziland are both within easy reach
- Lebombo border post with Mozambique, (3km outside town on the N4), ☎ +27 (0)13 790-7203, . Normally open 6AM-10PM, but hours are extended during holiday and other high traffic times.. edit
- Mananga border post with Swaziland, (South along the R571 for about 63 km), ☎ +27 (0)13 793-7075 (fax: +27 (0)13 793-7448), . Open 7AM-6PM. R50 road tax to be paid (cash only) on the Swaziland size. edit
The Crocodile Bridge camp and entrance into the Kruger National Park is just 8 km outside town, north along the R571.