Koh Rong Sanloem is an island off the coast of Cambodia. Closest port is Sihanoukville.
Koh Rong Sanloem can be reached by boat from Sihanoukville in around forty five minutes. Currently many tour operators offer daily trips to the island. There are also multiple fast ferry options available. EcoSea Dive  offers overnight trips to their bungalows on the northern part of the island and The Dive Shop  runs a daily ferry from Sihanoukville to the sunset beach located on the western side of the island.
You have two choices in your style of boat to the island. You can make it into a day trip and go on either of the cruise boats Party Boat or Sun Tours. These take a whole day to get there but its an enjoyable ride, including lunch, snorkling trip and drinks at the bar onboard.
That is fun but if you don't care about that and just want to get to the island as quickly as possible then its best to go on the fast catamaran which takes only 45 minutes Speed Ferry Cambodia
There is an old lighthouse, some waterfalls and mangroves and some pretty good dive sites around the island
Unspoiled Saracen Bay beach
Koh Rong Sanloem is the cradle of Cambodian diving. It's where all the dive companies based in Sihanoukville mostly head when they take divers out. It also serves as mid-way point for dive trips heading all the way out to condor reef.
M'pai Bay, although small and quiet, has a high standard of food with local specialities and flavours from around the world.
Saracen Bay offers many restaurants with various kind of cuisine
- Easy Tiger Bungalows (Easy Tiger), M'pai Bay, Koh Rong Samloem, ☎ +855968644392 +855969153370, . Exquisite Eastern and western dishes available from our multi-culinary kitchen. Opening hours 7:00am - 9:30pm (10.6225732855317,103.293843269348) edit
Chill Inn, M'Pai Bay, ☎ +855 (0) 86 86 05 22, . You can find this Breezy Beach Bar & Guesthouse in the up and coming Traditional Fishing Village of M'Pai Bay on north coast of Koh Rong Samloem, Dorm Rooms Available.
- Chill Inn, M'Pai Bay, ☎ +855 (0) 86 86 05 22, . In the up and coming Traditional Fishing Village of M'Pai Bay on north coast of Koh Rong Samloem, find this Breegzy BeachBar & Guesthouse. Dorm' Rooms Available. (10.623942,103.294543) edit
- Sunset Bungalows, M'pai Bay, ☎ 086 652456, 093 244365, . In M'pai bay on north coast of Koh Rong Sanloem, 9 Bungalows, kayaks and scuba diving available. $50. (10.623942,103.294543) edit
- Lazy Beach, ☎ 016 214211, 017 456536, . On the Southwest coast of Koh Rong Sanloem, 16 Bungalows, books and games available. $50. (10.566143,103.304741) edit
- M'PayBay, ☎ 016 596111, . An eco-friendly resort which lies on the north shore of Koh Rong Sanloem. Bungalow: $20; Tent: $7. edit
- Freedom Island Bungalows, ☎ 034 633 3830, . The resort is located on the north end of Saracen Bay, 4 bungalows, nature pool fed from a waterfall. $35. (10.584188,103.304613) edit
- Robinson Bungalows, ☎ 034933664, . On the west coast of Koh Rong Sanloem where the sunsets can be seen best, 10 Bungalows, excellent snorkeling just off the beach. $15-$20. (10.566375,103.304698) edit
- EcoSea Dive, . offers overnight trips where you stay in their primitive bungalows on the northern part of the island and The Dive Shop works together with the Robinson Bungalows on the western (sunset) side of the island. In both outfits the overnight stay is severely discounted for divers. Snorklers and people just looking to get away pay more for their stay. edit
- Secret Paradise Resort, Saracen Bay, ☎ 069354800, . On the unspoiled Saracen Bay beach. Offers 5 deluxe bungalows. (10.572113,103.318691) edit
- Paradise Villas (Paradise Bungalows Villas), ☎ 092548883, . checkin: 12.00 am; checkout: 12.00 am. Far eastern end of Saracen Bay beach - 400 meters private beach, waterfall, fresh water lake. $55-$70. (10.571860,103.323112) edit
- Cita Resort, Saracen bay, ☎ 0962612418, . Double floor bungalows few steps from the sea. Italian restaurant. edit
Eastern and Western food available from our top kitchen team, a shop for your daily essentials and help with onward travel and anything else you may need. Dorms, Double rooms and Bungalows available.</sleep>
- The Drift, . Affordable and very well kept hostel with dorm beds and one private room located in the village on M'Pai Bay. Delicious and very cheap veggie dinners also available. edit