Kimberley is in British Columbia Canada.
A wintery downtown Kimberley
- Platzl, at the end of Spokane St. The Bavarian-themed pedestrian street at the center of town. Take in the atmosphere or view the large cuckoo clock where the town mascot, Happy Hans, pops out every hour. edit
- Cominco Gardens (Kimberley Gardens), off of 4th St, near the hospital, ☎ 250 427-5160. Gardens with almost 50,000 flowers and a nice hilltop view. edit
- Kimberley Alpine Resort, at the end of Gerry Sorenson Way, ☎ +1 250 427-4881 (general line), +1 250 427-1333 (snow report), . Mid-sized ski resort with three chairs and a T-bar and 750 meters of vertical (2,465 feet). Lifts are also open on weekends in the summer for hiking and sightseeing. $21 (summer). edit
- Trickle Creek Golf Course, 500 Stemwinder Dr, ☎ +1 250 427-5171 (general line), +1 250 427-3389 (tee times), . One of the best "mountain" golf courses in BC. $90-$120. edit
- Kimberley Riverside Campground (Happy Hans Riverside Resort), just off of St. Mary's Lake Rd, ☎ +1 250 427-2929, . Serviced and tenting sites with convenience store, laundry, showers and pool. On the river with nice mountain views. Open from mid-May to mid-October. $21-26 (tent), $27-$33 (serviced). edit
- Trickle Creek Lodge (formerly the Marriott Trickle Creek Residence Inn), 500 Stemwinder Dr, ☎ 1-877-282-1200 (toll-free) or +1 250 427-5175;, . checkin: 4PM; checkout: Noon. Rooms range from studios to three bedroom suites and come with kitchens and fireplaces. It's close enough to the slopes for ski-in, ski-out in the winter. $190 - $335 in peak season. edit