Kenner is a suburb of New Orleans, Louisiana, located on the east bank of Jefferson Parish, approximately 10 miles west of the city. It is as the location of New Orleans International Airport.
Louis Armstrong International Airport (New Orleans). Airport code: MSY
The main route in and out is Interstate 10. Williams Boulevard runs from the Mississippi River to the Lakefront. Veterans Highway in the north part of the city is a major commercial avenue, connecting to Metairie just to the east.
Old Town Landing at the river end of Williams Boulevard
"Rivertown", old section of town with museums and attractions along Williams Boulevard at the Mississippi River front. 
- Pontchartrain Center , near the Lake Pontchartrain (north) end of Williams Boulevard, hosts many special events.
- Brick Oven, 2805 Williams Blvd # A (at Veterans Blvd). Good mid-range Italian. Tel. 466-2097
- Chateau Coffee Cafe 701 West Esplanade Avenue. Coffee, sandwiches, salads, an light eats. A favorite of the Lakeview section of New Orleans; opened an other location in Kenner. Eat in, or order from drive-thru window.
- Garces, 3809 Williams Blvd. Cuban. Tel 443-1223
- Pupuseria La Macarena, 4221 Williams Blvd. Central American. Tel. 464-4525
- Ristorante Da Piero 401 Williams Blvd. Italian including Romagna region specialties. Lunch Tue-Fri; Dinner Tue-Sat. Tel 469-8585
There are a number of hotels near the Airport and on Veterans Highway.
Telephone area code is 504, same as New Orleans.
- Metairie is just to the east of Kenner.
- New Orleans, Louisiana's largest city and foremost visitor attraction, is a dozen miles to the east on the other side of Metairie.
- Covington and the Lake Pontchartrain North Shore are less than an hour's drive across the Lake Pontchartrain Causeway.
- Baton Rouge, the state Capital, is some 90 minutes drive north-west on Interstate-10