This article is a travel topic
This is a calendar of events and festivals in the month of June.
2016 it will beginn around the 10th of June in Warsaw. Then it will go to Belarus and through the Baltic States Lithuania, Latvia and Estonia. It will last until around the 10th of September.
- 16 June 2007 Escape into the Park , Singleton Park, Swansea, UK. An annual pop and dance extravaganza. Capacity 25,000. Mid-day to midnight. £34:50.
- 19 June 2007 Dragon Boat Festival, Taiwan and Hong Kong
- Mid-June: Tiszavirágzás, the natural spectacle of emerging mayflies, happens on the Tisza River
Watch over 30 Tall Ships coming in on the 20th, and have a chance to visit them and participate in the various activities
Have a chance to visit some of the Dutch Navy ships and submarines, and watch the various demonstrations
- 25th May - 25th October 2013 International Sand Sculpture Festival: Fiesa , Pêra, Portugal
- 6th June - 9th June 2013 Medieval Fair: Marina Albufeira , Albufeira, Portugal
- Mid June: Comrades Marathon,, Durban to Pietermaritzburg (or downhill the other way round on odd numbered years)
- 16th: Youth day (Public holiday)
- Late June: National Arts Festival, +27 (0)46 603-1103, (email:email@example.com) , Grahamstown
- Late June: Midsummer Solstice (Swedish: Midsommar) celebrations held in Stockholm