Juffureh is a small town in Western Gambia on the North Bank of the Gambia River.
The ferry to Barra from Banjul goes about twice an hour and take 40 minutes. Juffureh is a short ride away.
- The Slave Museum, Juffareh, . Free. edit
- Slave monument, Juffareh. edit
- CFAO building, Juffareh, . edit
- James Island, (In the river off Juffareh), . edit
- Restaurant, (at the pier). Serves mostly chicken and fish with rice GMD 200. edit
- Karang and the Fathala Reserve in Senegal are just north of the North Bank.