Jhushan Township (竹山鎮); literally "Bamboo Mountain") is a city in southwestern Nantou County, Taiwan.
Jhushan is located near the banks of Choshui River (濁水溪).
- Formosa Freeway (Highway #3), take the Jhushan exit located at about 244th km.
- Or alternatively, take Tai 3 highway line which passes through downtown Jhushan
- The is no railway through the town, but you can take a train to Ershuei station, the nearest possible.
Here are a few of what to see in and around the city:
- Beishi Sigu (North Force Creek Valley)
- Shadonggong National Earthquake Park
- Siaping Natural Education Park
- Stair Suspension Bridge
- Sun Link Sea Forest Recreational Area