Jasper is a city in Texas.
- Beaty-Orton House 200 S. Main, (near Sandy Creek Park) +1-409-383-6138. Historic two-story home. M-F 8AM-5PM. Donation requested.
- Sam Rayburn Powerhouse (just off Recreation Road 255). +1-409-384-5716. This sixteen story hydroelectric power plant has won awards for design.
- Sam Rayburn Reservoir Fishing, boating.
- Sandy Creek Park and Trail (between S, Main and Marvin Hancock Dr.) Open dawn to dusk. One mile loop walking/running trail, playground and covered picnic areas.
- Crafts & Things, 409 384 6383. Locally made craft items.
- Junktique, 409 384 4166. Antiques.
- Milam Street Gallery, 409 384 4465. Antiques and collectibles.
- Hamburger Depot, 283 S Wheeler St, 409 384 5824. Local favorite for hamburgers and all the fixin's.
- Texas Star Café, 205 N Wheeler St, 409 837 4444. Cheap but tasty downhome cooking.
- Holiday Inn Express, 239 East Gibson, 409 384 9021, . Clean rooms with interior access, mini-fridge, microwave, and free internet access.
- Ramada Inn, 239 East Gibson, 409 384 9021, . Clean rooms. Laundry service and restaurant/bar on the premises. Pets OK.
- Super 8, 2100 North Wheeler, 409 384 8600, . Clean and relatively new. Squeamish drivers may want to pass on this one, as its parking lot exits at a rather dangerous busy intersection.
- Swann Hotel Bed and Breakfast, 250 N Main St, 409 489 9010. Restored wooden Victorian inn built in 1901.