Intipuca Beach is in El Salvador.
[[Image:Intipuca.jpg|thumb|right|200px|Intipuca Beach, San Miguel
The Pan-American highway travels through El Salvador and is a safe route for entering the country and travelling between San Miguel in the East and San Salvador in the West
From San Miguel bus terminal there are regular one hour bus rides to El Cuco where you can get a taxi to Playa El Esteron and Intipuca Beach
In Playa El Esteron you can find hotels that offer a shuttle service between Intipuca Beach, Playa Las Flores and El Cuco or alternatively you can take a cheap taxi between the neighboring beaches.
- El Cuco is a quintessential beach with dark sands, lined with vendor huts and seafood restaurants and shaggy palms
- Playa Las Flores is next to El Cuco and is a well-known surf spot in El Salvador that is usually uncrowded in comparison to other breaks.
- Playa El Esteron is a beautiful secluded beach located on the Eastern side of El Cuco.
[[Image:Playa Las Flores.jpg|thumb|right|200px|Playa Las Flores, San Miguel - One of the best surf spots In El Salvador]]
- Surfing in Playa Las Flores, a great, quiet surf spot, although a little less consistent than other breaks around the country.
- Stand Up Paddleboarding at Intipuca Beach - there are only 4 boards for rent ($15 per day), but one is an air-filled board and almost unusable.
- Boat trips around the islands
- Water skiing, Tubing, Wake boarding, Para sailing, Jet skiing in beautiful Playa El Esteron,
- Kayaking through the mangroves
- Volcano hiking up Chaparrastique - One of the most active volcanoes in El Salvador
- Waterfalls and hot springs
- Nature hikes and lake tours to Isla de Olomega on Lake Olomega
You can find the best sea food in central america fresh from the coast of El Salvador at Intipuca Beach
At Intipuca Beach you can find an array of hand-craft beers by the beach. You can also find several bars and liquor stores in El Cuco or for party-nightlife you can head to Ave. Roosevelt in San Miguel which has numerous bars and clubs open until the early hours of the morning and is also hosts to the biggest carnival in Central America in November.
see San Miguel
- There are regular busses that leave El Cuco for San Miguel bus station where you can catch a connecting bus to many other destinations inside or outside the country.
- Some hotels offer a shuttle service to San Miguel or other destinations inside the country.
- La Tortuga Verde offers transport between El Salvador and Nicaragua (skipping Honduras) by private boat $200 for up to 20 people.