Iksan is a city in North Jeolla Province in South Korea.
- Yonamja, Muwang-ro (Across from Lotte Mart, 3rd Floor (Above Cafe Bene)). Fusion restaurant with less than impressive meals. A little pricey and my sausage salad was a little bit artificial. GREAT fries though! edit
- Cafe LemonTable, Gobong-ro 32 gil (Next to LotteMart, 3rd Floor). Westernized menu with amazing hamburgers. The original comes with an egg on top. However, do NOT order the potato pizza! Make sure to double or triple check your order with your waiter or waitress (the order you have to write down yourself, by the way) because some of us had trouble with wrong orders, missing dishes, etc. edit
- Harura (하루라), Yakchon-ro (Next to CGV, beside Han's Deli). Excellent Japanese style sushi. Have the "Hwae Teop Bab" (회덥밥), which is a bibimbap with fresh salmon in a bowl! edit
- Nam Han San Seong (남한산성), Muwang-ro 7 (Down the hill, south of the dragon boat restaurant). If you are craving some amazing vegetarian food, this is the place. The meat dishes are excellent as well. Try the crunchy sweet & sour tofu (tubu tang-su-yuk, 두부탕수육) or the fresh steamed tofu served with fried kimchi (seng tubu & bok-eum kimchi, 생두부&볶음김치). edit
- Palace Wedding Wellness Shabu (direct translation) (궁웨딩웰빙샤브), Kitty corner from Home Plus (It's the big black building just south of the corner of Muwang-ro and Gobong-ro). Really amazing shabu shabu (hot pot) in an intimate setting, with private rooms for groups! The staff are very friendly and allowed us to stay way past the closing hours to enjoy our soup. ~$20 per person. edit
- Green Light (direct translation) (무궁화꽃이피었습니다), Iksandearo 70-gil (Beside LCD PC near Iksandearo 72-gil), ☎ 063-837-7942. The Korean pancake is gluten free and very delicious. All of our stews stuck to the bottom of the pot. The atmosphere is very comfortable and unique. All they need is a lower temperature on their portable stoves and it would rank with the best in town! edit
- The Plate, Hana Ro and Hana Ro 10-gil (Beside Wa-Bar). Awesome fried chicken and beer. That's it, don't come here if you want something else. Huge plates for minimal price. The fries are awesome too. edit