Huonville is a town in the Huon Valley region of Southeast Tasmania. It has a population of aroud 1,750 people, and is the hub of the Huon Valley
Huonville is a 39 km drive south-west from Hobart.
- Huon Jet, Esplanade, Huonville, ☎ 03 6264 1838 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . 9AM-5PM daily. Ride in a jet boat on the Huon River edit
Fresh fruit from the side of the road.
- Chemmart Chemist, 59 Main Road Huonville, ☎ 03 6264 1196. M-F 8:30AM-6PM, Sa 9AM-2PM, Sunday and Public Holidays 10AM-2PM. For pharmaceutical needs, photo processing, fragrances and beauty. edit
- Gondwana Forest Products, Main St, Huonville, ☎ 03 6239 6138, . Sellers of Tasmanian timbers and fine furniture. edit
- Boat House Cafe, The Esplanade (The cafe floats on the Huon River), ☎ 03 6262 1133. The cafe is licensed and cooks fish and chips, burgers and seafood to order. The cafe has gluten free food, home-made ice-cream and old fashioned milk-shakes available. Don't expect local fish though; they import much of their food from elsewhere. edit
- The Cafe, Main Road, Port Huon, ☎ 03 6297 1495. A cafe which offers internet access and a wood fire. A shop including post office, groceries and deli are attached to the cafe. edit
- Huon Manor, 2 Short Street, Huonville, ☎ 03 6264 1311 (email@example.com), . Open for lunch and dinner, the magnificent Federation house overlooks the huon river and specializes in seafood and salmon in an elegant setting. The seafood chowder is a specialty and the manor is a licensed wine bar. edit
- Port Huon Cottages, Main Road, Port Huon (Look out for the dark blue shed-like houses, you can't miss it.), ☎ 03 6297 1060 (firstname.lastname@example.org), . Fully self contained cottages with BBQ and fishing equiment. edit