North Houston is known chiefly as the home of George W. Bush Intercontinental Airport, industrial parks, the busy office buildings of Greenspoint, and sleepy residential areas, but determined travelers will also find pleasant green spaces, cozy neighborhood eateries, and even a waterpark nestled among the towering pines of East Texas.
National Museum of Funeral History 415 Barren Springs Drive. Tel: 281-876-3063. The National Museum of Funeral History was founded in 1992 to educate the public and preserve the heritage of death care. With over 35,500 sq. ft. of exhibition space, the Museum has since grown to become the largest educational center on funerary customs in the United States and perhaps the world including a large selection of coffins.
- Splashtown- Great water park located in the suburb of Spring next to I-45. Six Flags has recently sold the park to developers that will keep the park open until further notice. 
- The Texas Renaissance Festival  is one of the nation's largest, most acclaimed Renaissance theme parks where the sights, sounds, tastes and beauty of the 16th Century come alive every Saturday and Sunday for 8 weekends October through November, from 9AM to dusk.
- Houston Premium Outlets, 29300 Hempstead Road Cypress, TX 77433 (Off of US 290 exit at the Fairfield Place Drive in Cypress, TX.), . One of the largest outlet malls in the Houston area. edit
- Old Town Spring, (From I-45 get off at the Spring Cypress Road exit and head east on Spring Cypress Road.), . is an old town with over 150 shops, restaurants, and art galleries. Many of the original buildings, some over a hundred years old, now house places to buy antiques, collectibles, clothing, and gifts. edit
- Willowbrook Mall, 2000 Willowbrook Mall, . A single-level mall that houses 160 retail stores and five anchors including Macy's, Dillards, JcPenny, Sears, and H&M. edit
- Aloha Joe's Grill, 8550 FM 1960 Bypass Rd W, ☎ 281-540-0110. Authentic Hawaiian & Chamorro style food edit
- Brooklyn Pizzeria, 9467 FM 1960 Bypass Rd. West (Suite 300), ☎ 281-446-5500. 11:00-10:00. 100% Authentic New York style pizza. edit
- Nee Hao, 5797 N. Belt East, ☎ 281-442-3402. Mon-Sat, 11:00-8:00. Serving Chinese cuisine. edit
- Peli Peli, 110 Vintage Park Boulevard, ☎ 281-257-9500, . South African restaurant located in Vintage Park. edit
- Sazon Latino, 21950 Meadowhill Dr, ☎ 832-641-7291, . Venezuelan restaurant known for their arepas. edit
- Hoot County Saloon, 15655 John F Kennedy Blvd Houston, TX 77032. Located close to the airport and several hotels this bar has relatively cheap drink prices, an outdoor patio area, and a juke box. edit
- Hilton Garden Inn Houston Northwest, 7979 Willowschase Blvd, . Opened in the Spring of 2002, this 171-room hotel is part of Chateau Court, a 13-acre mixed-use development that includes retail space and an office village. The rooms are equipped with work desks; speakerphones and high-speed Internet access. A hospitality center in each room includes a microwave, refrigerator and coffee maker. Iron/ironing board and hairdryer are also in all rooms. The hotel is decorated with slate flooring, leather chairs, cherry wood and hand picked French artwork.
- Marriott Houston North Greenspoint, 255 N Sam Houston Pkwy East 281-875-4000, . 390 newly renovated rooms and suites. Indoor / outdoor pool, whirlpool, and sauna.
- Houston Airport Marriott at George Bush Intercontinental, 18700 John F. Kennedy Blvd., ☎ 281-443-2310, . edit
- Hyatt North Houston, 425 North Sam Houston Parkway East, Houston, TX 77060, ☎ (281) 249-1234, . Hyatt North Houston is a modern hotel in Houston, Texas, for business and leisure travelers from around the world. edit
- Courtyard Houston Northwest, 11050 Louetta Road Houston, TX 77070 281-374-6464, .