Hermannsburg  is a country town in the district of Celle in Lower Saxony. It lies on the River Örtze in the Lüneburg Heath.
- Lutter Mill (Luttermühle) with its overshoot water wheel near the confluence of the Weesener Bach and the Örtze. Working since 1757 as a saw mill.
- Ludwig Harms Haus, a former old mission house
- New Stone Age Grave Site at Bonstorf
- Historic clay oven in a side road near the Örtze dating to around 1630
- Weltkugel Fountain made of black marble in front of the old mission house.
The Knight's Tournament in Hermannsburg
- Explore the Southern Heath on the many footpaths and cycleways in the area that run through the Südheide Nature Park and its nature reserve the Naturschutzgebiet Heideflächen mittleres Lüßplateau
- Canoe the Örtze by hiring a boat from one of the local canoe firms.
- Knight's Tournament (Ritterturnier), Örtzepark. The Knight's Tournament takes place every year on the last weekend in May. More than 300 re-enactors and 30 horsemen, dozens of tents, a medieval marketplace and a jousting arena re-create a medieval atmosphere. There are archery, knave and sword-fighting competitions as well as jousting. Don't miss it! edit
- Zur Alten Fuhrmanns-Schänke ("The Old Carters' Inn") near Oldendorf in the forest. Traditional, rustic, German restaurant specialising in game - venison, wild boar and Heidschucke, the local moorland sheep. Not cheap, but great for that special occasion. www.fuhrmanns-schaenke.de.
- La Taverna Ristorante, LOTHARSTRASSE 27; 29320 HERMANNSBURG (From Celle, go straight through Hermannsburg, across the river and the restaurant is approx 300m on the left), . Authentic Italian look and feel. Good quality food at sensible price. Highly recommended. edit