Hawley is a small town in the Poconos and Endless Mountains.
Hawley is north of I-84, about 30 miles east of Scranton, Pennsylvania. From the east, it can be reached by scenic US 6.
- Lake Wallenpaupack , just south of town, is a 5200-acre man-made lake offering boating, fishing, and camping. The lake and much of the shoreline are owned by PPL, an electric utility, which maintains the recreational facilities.
- Woodloch Pines Resort, . The resort consists of over 1000 acres and can accommodate over 900 guests. Nearby Woodloch Springs houses a golf course, indoor/outdoor pools, gym and spa. The resort complex is s few miles east of Hawley.
- There are several campgrounds on the shores of Lake Wallenpaupack .
- Ledges Hotel, 119 Falls Avenue, ☎ 570-226-1337, . Ledges Hotel invites all guests to delight in the glory of the Poconos, as you take in the area's majestic waterfalls, gentle streams and peaceful wildlife, while the warmth of the resort and the exciting outdoor activities keep you relaxed and entertained throughout your stay. edit
- The Settlers Inn, 4 Main Avenue, ☎ 570-226-1337, . A Poconos bed and breakfast with an idyllic setting, the Settlers Inn is the perfect venue for a vacation and relaxation. On-site restaurant is also available to public and guests. Wedding and meeting facilities available. edit