This article is about the town of Harvard, Massachusetts. Harvard University is located in the city of Cambridge, Massachusetts
Harvard is a town in Massachusetts.
While there is not much to do in Harvard, the boardering towns of Bolton, Ayer, Littleton, Boxborough, Acton, and Concord have other activities.
- Biking and Trails. To purchase the Harvard Trail Guide contact Liz Allard 978-456-4106 edit
- Fruitlands Museum, 102 Prospect Hill Rd, ☎ (978) 456-3924. A museum dedicated to the preservation of the heritage, nature, and art of the Native Americans. edit
- Apple Blossom Festival. 2nd Saturday in May.. Vendors come out for an outdoor shopping experience on Harvard Common. Large variety of goods sold. Fun family day. edit
- Annual Flea Market/ Apple Festival. Columbus Weekend.. Vendors come out for an outdoor shopping experience. A the same time the Congregational Church of Harvard sells homemade apple pies, apple cider, hot soup and more. edit
Harvard is known for its many apple orchards. It's a great family pass time.
- Carlson's Orchards, 115 Oak Hill Rd, ☎ (978) 456-3916. Monday-Sunday: 9am-6pm. edit
- Westward Orchards, (Route 111), ☎ (978) 456-3425. Wednesday-Monday: 9am-5pm June 2nd-December 31st. edit
- Doe Orchards, 327 Ayer Road, ☎ (978) 772-4139. edit
- Old Frog Farm Pond, 38 Eldridge Rd, ☎ (978) 456-9616. edit
Harvard has only a few stops for food. Most people tend to go out of town if they plan to eat out.
- Dunkin Donuts, 188 Ayer Road., ☎ (978) 456-9905. Combination of Baskin Robins and Dunkin Donuts. edit
- Pizza Bella, 231 Ayer Road., ☎ (978) 772-1500. Private owned pizza parlor. Offers pizza, pasta, salads subs and sandwiches at a low price. edit
- Sorrentos, 285 Ayer Road., . Chain pizza place. Offers variety of pizza, pasta, salads, subs, and ice cream at a medium price range. edit
- Lizza's Cafe, 325 Ayer Road., ☎ (978) 772-4900. Small cafe that offers coffee, sandwiches and pastries. edit
- Alcott's Restaurant and Tea Room, 102 Prospect Hill Rd, ☎ (978) 456-3924. Season from April-November. Restaurant specializes in seafood and poultry. Limited menu but good food. Price Range:$$$ Off season is for scheduled events and receptions only. edit
- Friendly Crossways (HI-Harvard), 247 Littleton County Rd, ☎ +1 978 456-9386 (email@example.com), . Private rooms and dormitory accomodations affiliated with Hostelling International . Hostel facilities open 8AM-10AM and 5PM-10PM, private rooms open at all times. Dorms $21+, singles $26+, doubles $52+. Family rooms for larger groups available. (42.515631,-71.533221) edit
WikiPedia: Harvard, Massachusetts
|This is a usable article. It has information for getting in as well as some complete entries for restaurants and hotels. An adventurous person could use this article, but please plunge forward and help it grow!