Hannibal  is a city in Missouri. It is the famous home of Samuel Longhorn Clemens, aka Mark Twain.
- Hannibal Conventions & Visitor's Bureau, 
- Missouri Divison of Tourism, 
 Get in
Burlington Trailways operates daily buses in each direction between St. Louis and places in Iowa, stopping in Hannibal.
American Airlines partner Cape Air operate flights from St. Louis to nearby (28 miles away) Quincy, IL.
 Get around
- Mark Twain Boyhood Home & Museum, 120 N Main St, (573) 221-9010, 
- Molly Brown Birthplace & Museum, 505 N Thrid St, (573) 221-2100, 
- Rockcliffe Mansion, 1000 Bird, (573) 221-4140, 
- Mark Twain Cave Complex, 300 Cave Hollow Road, (573) 221-1656, 
- Mark Twain Dinette, 3rd St & Hill St, (573) 221-5300, 
- The Becky Thatcher Restaurant, 213 N. 3rd Street, (573) 221-8100
 Get out