Hankinson  is a small, rural town in Richland County, in the southeastern area of North Dakota. It has a population of about 1,058 people. Coordinates are Latitude 46.07N & Longitude 96.90 W.
Livestock and farming community: corn, soybeans, sunflowers, wheat, oats, barley, and potatoes.
 Get in
- By car: exit 8 from I-29. About 60 miles south of Fargo.
 Get around
- Harkinson Railroad Museum
- Harkinson City Park, tennis courts, ice skating with warming house, softball, outdoor stage, playground, basketball courts, horseshoe pits, picnic shelters, RV hookups, grills.
- Lake Elsie Park, picnic area, swimming, sandy beach, boat dock and trailer parking, fishing and boating.
- Lakeview Beach Campground, 1 1/2 mi S of Hwy 11, 1/2 mile W of Hankinson. Primitive camping. Tel: (701) 242-7885
- Casino Dakota Magic, exit 1 from I-29. Address: 16849 102nd St. SE, Hankinson, ND 58041. Open year-round. Tel: (800) 325-6825
- LakeView Supper Club, 16676 94th Street SE, Hankinson, ND 58041. Tel: (701) 242-7248
- Hankinson Motel, Highway 11 & Main Ave., Hankinson, ND 58041. Tel: (701) 242-7363
- Huufda Hotel and Trail Rides, Hankinson, ND 58041. 3 B&B rooms and 12 stalls. Tel: (701) 242-9898. Email: email@example.com 
- Winsome Manor B&B, Hankinson, ND 58041. 1884 Victorian home with view of Lake Elsie. Tel: (701) 242-0040. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
 Get out